Siddhik- "anga pathiah, ellorada car um inga thaan iruku. oruthanum pogala.. ellarum madi portion la thaan irukanga. nama rendu perukumae surprise ah irukanum nu solama panranga"

Athulya- " naamaku theriama panrangannu vena sollu aana surprise nu mattum solatha.. ithuku mela en kutty heart aala unga alichatiyatha thaanga mudiathu"

Siddhik giggled loudly. Athulya went to pack the dress. She set the dress inside the bag and Siddhik will throw it on the bed taking it from the bag. She again arrange it in the bag and he will again rearrange and throw it in the bed. 

Athulya has her hands in her hip and said, "dei, birthday boy nu ellam paaka maten, sathiruven. en porumaiah sothikathaa"

Siddhik- "katuna purushana kaai nee adipiah? ", He asked with widened eyes and opened mouth. He acted perfectly. 

Athulya- " katuna purushana thaan adika mudium, katikitathae vachu seiya thane", She smirked while stating. She enjoyed his play with her. There are days in which in the same room, they both sat in the same bed silently, without having anything to talk. 

Siddhik- "adada ithu theriama poche", he acted like worried.

Athulya- "therinchiruntha enna panirupa? kalyanam paniruka matiah?"

Siddhik- "cha cha munnadiyae panirupaen. Neeyae enna vachukaren nu sollum pothu, chance ah viduvena?"

Athulya bite her lips to control her blush and pretend to be in anger with him. 

Siddhik clutched his heart, formed his mouth as 'O' shaped and blew air. He then said, "Ratchasi, aiyo ippo epadi iruka theiruma?. Nee vetkatha marachu kovatha continue panni, antha vetka siripa udhadu kadichu thaduthu, oorakannala enna paathu, kannam full ah mella mella lesana sigappu poosi.. aiyo unaku epadi puriavaipen en nilamaiah?"

Athulya - "acho poo Siddhu", she closed her face with her fingers unable to bear his love showering.. 

He is definitely different. He used to start a conversation as an argument but end with a heart flat statement. Is he the one who struggled to speak? Is he the one who remained silent in the initial days?. Is he the one who maintained distance? is he the one who stated that he didn't know to express his feelings? is he the one who is idle? Is he the one who asked permission to introduce her as his wife? is the the one who said that lets not love but be husband and wife? is the one who said that is unaware to mingle with others?. 

Siddhik back hugged her disturbing her thoughts. His hands rested in her waist and started to fight with her dress. 

Athulya- "siddhu, summa iru"

Siddhik- "appo nee enna paaru di ratchasi. unna kanna sivapa maracha vitruvena? enamo unaku vera engaium sivakatha mathirium atha naan pakatha mathirium panra .. ipo paaru un mela full ah poo pookum..", he draw patters in her navel which sends goosebumps all over her body. She felt a wetness below. Siddhik too fell her changes. 

The same time they heard a door knocking sound. They both composed themselves and Athulya opened the door. 

Priyanka- "annakum unakum enna order pannatum?". Athulya answered her by walking out of the room. Siddhik too came out. 

Siddhik- " ellarum enga kaanum?"

Priyanka- "athu sollamaten ungaluku surprise"

Siddhik- " Prajju va enga kaanum?" 

Priyanka- "avanum thaan poiukaan"

Siddhik- "oh .. Prajju kita avanoda new show pathi pesanumae, eppo varuvaan", Athulya looked at him.

Priyanka- " athu oru 2 or 3 hours aagum"

Siddhik- "avlo neram aaguma? enna ivan vara vara somberi aagitaan"