Chapter 58

AN: Sorry for the delay.. I was tightly held up with work in the interview panel and Appraisal meeting. Hope you guys understand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siddhik rested his face in her neck. he left her hand and hugged her. Siddhik rubbed his face with hers. His hands snacked her waist. She closed her eyes due to his tortures. Still her hand is above her head. She didn't realize that he left her hands. His hand slowly snacked upside. 

Siddhik- "enna matum killunalla unna killava?"

Athulya opened her eyes suddenly remembering where she pinched him. His hand near her boobs and slowly cupped it. Athulya gasped, moved her hands down and tightly clutched his hand with her one hand and her another hand on his neck. 

Athulya- "Please daa.."

Siddhik rubbed her nipple with his thumb and said, " sari nee kenjurathala naan onum killala aana ", he neared her ear and whispered, " valikama thotu paathu,  " , he circled the nipple and said, "apadiyae lesa vattam potu", he stroked it with his nails and said, "methuva thadavi paathukava?"

Athulya moaned at his tortures with half closed eyes. His actions and his words are triggering her desire more. He moved his head to the other bosom and kissed her. Slightly rubbed it with mustache. She shivered due to the effect. She exactly felt how the current pass through the whole body. A little sweat also formed. His one hand is doing its magic in one bosom whereas the other were taken care by his lips. 

Athulya moaned a little louder when he bite and pinched at the same time. Athulya panted a little.

Athulya composed herself and with half closed eyes she said, "Siddhu ellarum veetla irukanga please.. "

He neared her face and started to kiss her neck and then her lips very slowly. Athulya responded him equally. They both parted when needed for air. Siddhik hugged her tightly, and then moved away from him. He calmed her desire. Yes he did it. His hugs and kiss, calmed the fire in her strangely. 

Athulya rolled towards him, hugged him and said, "sorry, naan kathi avangaluku ketrumo nu bayama iruku", She said in a guilty tone. 

Siddhik hugged her sliding her body towards her and said, "ratchasi, enaku udane ellam pananum nu ennam illa. athuvum kandipa inaiku illa. unna ipadi seenda pudichuruku.. nee please sollavum pothum nu vituten avlo thaan."

Athulya hugged hm tightly and asked, "inum nee pathil solala.. like epadi love ah maruchu?"

Siddhik - "epavume enaku un mela anbu jasthiah than irukum.. "

Athulya- "introduction ellam vendam. athu ellam enake therium... visayathuku vaa"

Siddhik chuckled, " naan share panum pothu aluthaen la, ethukaga  aluthaen nu ninaikura?" 

Athulya- " antha incident ah ninachu thane? "

Siddhik- "illa unna ninaichu thaan aluthaen"

Athulya widened her eyes and sat up in shock. She said, "enna solra?"

Siddhik sat up, leaned on the head board, pulled her back towards him and back hugged her. She leaned comfortable on the his chest pressing her back bone. 

Siddhik collide his fingers with hers and said, "katti puduchukitae shock agu di ratchasi.. enthirichu thalli poi thaan shock aganuma?

Athulya- "visayatha sollu Siddhu, athan iluthutalla apuram enna?"

Siddhik pressed his head on her neck and started,  "Naan anaiku nadanthatha ninacho, illa avala ninaicho, enna ninacho alugala. unna ninachu thaan aluthaen. naan kangal sinuthuna ovoru thulium unakaga thaan"