Chapter 57

In the middle of the night, Athulya turned in sleep and found Siddhik's warmth is missing. she slowly got up and saw Siddhik sitting on the sofa staring at the window shirtless, with upper body. 

Athulya mind voice- "ipo entha pei ku show kaata ivan ipadi utkanthirukaan?"

She slowly neared him without blinking her eyes. She is trying to eat each and every inch of him through her eyes. The way he started at the window, the rays of the moon on him,  Slightly moving his hairs due to the air through window, she is admiring him by all means. Suddenly Siddhik turned and looked at her. It is felt that he felt her presence. 

Without any hesitation or second thought, Athulya sat on his lap, putting her legs on either side of him. Siddhik hugged her and adjusted himself for her to sit comfortable. She wrapped her hands around his neck and rested her face in his neck. She let her body rest on him. 

Siddhik- "ena aachu en ratchasi ku? yen enthiruchuta?", He coed her adjusting her hairs. 

Athulya- "nee pakathula illa". she smelled him and snuggled more into him asking, "enna ore soap nathama iruku? kulichiah?"

Siddhik- "intha soap fragrance unaku pudikalaya? vera soap mathidatuma?"

Athulya- "enaku un viyarvai vasam thaan pudikum.", She rubbed her nose in him. 

Siddhik hugged her more with a chuckle and said, "saop naruthu, sweat smell unaku vasanaya iruka??? Ratchasi.. ennadi aachu unaku?", He rubbed her back smoothly.

Athulya- "athu apadi thaan. divert panatha. entha peiya kavuka ippo ipadi kulichutu dress kooda podama utkanthiruka?", She bite his neck in anger. 

Siddhik- "yei dress podama illa di. shirt matum thaan podala.. ", he intentionally answered only the second part of the question. Athulya too felt that. 

Athulya- "athu thaan yen podala?", She moved a little back placing her hand on his chest and looked at his eyes. 

Siddhik- "kasakasa nu irunthathu yaathu"

Athulya- "athukaga thaan kulichiah? athuvum intha artha rathirila.", She cupped his face with one hand and asked him looking at his eyes. Still her another hand is in his chest.

Siddhik- "thala muluganum nu thonuchu, athaan". he eyes conveyed an emotion which can't be predicted by Athulya. 

Athulya looked at him with an expectation.

Siddhik- "enoda depression ah, guilty feel ah, enoda kadantha kaala kayatha, Romba mukiama naan oru ponnoda valakai ah keduthuteno-ngra santhegatha, oru ponna yemathitenonra ninaipa, ellathaium thala mulugiten. ipo romba relax ah iruku.. oru peria baram kurancha mathiri iruku.."

Athulya smiled at him. Still he didn't even used the love or like. He never used such words when he talk about her. She then glared at him the next moment.

Athulya - "katchala vachukitu thalaika oothina?", She pinched his chest mole while asking. 

Siddhik- "aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, drier potuten di. venumna thotu paaru"

Athulya touched all over his head and rubbed it in the name of checking for wetness. It is dried completely. she liked rubbing his hairs.

Athulya- "sathamae kekala"

Siddhik- "unna disturb pana koodathunu bathroom ku poi panen."

Athulya - "nee enaku disturbance ah? yen da ipadi ellam pesura?", She fell on him again resting her face in his shoulders. 

Siddhik- cupped her face and said, "sorry di ratchasi"

Athulya- "ithukellam ethuku sorry. paithiam"

Siddhik kissed her forehead for a minute. His lips wet her. He leaned down a little and hugged her. He rubbed his face on her neck and mumbled in her ear that, "Naan ethuku sonaen nu unaku therium. unna romba kastapaduthiten di."