Chapter 12

Athulya looked at Siddhik once and moved to the corner. Siddhik too followed her. Pragyan and Sujan followed. 

As expected, they need to touch each other while sitting. Athulya sat at first and then Siddhik. Their thighs touched like they were stick with a gum. Film started. 

Pragyan and Sujan are seriously discussing about the movie as if they are going make one after watching this. They are discussing not only about the caste in the movie but everything literally everything which includes the chair they used in the house in that movie. 

Athulya and Siddhik state, no words to describe that. They are sitting like already touching one another. They can't even move a little. The only thing allowed is breathing, only that will not touch the other. 

Athulya is not sure of what to do. She is highly disturbed. Her heart beats faster and she hate to be like a statue. Her breathe is abnormal. She can sense that. She got afraid whether he too can sense that. he didn't take any step to calm down her. This hurt her, usually he will do something to make her relax. He is sitting next to her like a rock. 

She is trying hard to get a positive point, but nothing came to her mind. His eyes stick to the film. His body didn't moved a little. he appeared to be normal..

Athulya started to think in a different way now. the thoughts, 'so, he is not disturbed by this proximity?, he is not suffering due to the touch?, this didn't affected him? is it nothing to him? is that means my closeness is nothing to him? but he said he like me, is that just to tease me? what about the care then? '

Athulya felt like tearing up and so she tried to pull her shall. Unfortunately, Siddhik is leaning on her shall. 

Athulya -"shall unga pinnadi.. ", She moved front and said to him. Siddhik too moved towards her to take her shall. 

In this process, they are moved so close. They are hit by each others breathe. Siddhik turned a little away to avoid the situation but it results in breathing in her skin. 

Athulya' s heart beat raised at its peak. She also understand that not only Siddhik leaned on her shawl, she too sat on her shawl only. To take that fully, she leaned on Siddhik which resulted in the dashing of her assert with his chest. Both their body felt a current shock and goosebumps. His body stiffened due to the effect. He fisted his hands. 

Athulya- "sorry", she hurriedly said and panted a little. It is too much for her to bear. She then turned towards the movie screen and tried to be normal. 

Siddhik took his mobile in hand and left after gesturing them like having a call. Athulya felt bad for what happened. She tried hard to hold back her tears. The way he went hurt her a lot. 

Athulya mind voice- "ethuku ipadi poraru? enna yen avoid panararu? naan onum venum nu panalayae.. oru vela. playa kathali gnabagam vanthirukumo? ada kadavula athu thaan kallu mathiri utkanthu irunthaara?"

A lone tear fell from her eyes. She keep motivating herself taking deep breathe..

Naan ippo aluthukitu iruka koodathu.. naan avara psycho nu ninachu bayanthapo kooda kovama padama en nilaila irunthu yosichaaru.. 

Enaku samaika theriala nu oru naal kooda kuthi katinathu illa..

ipo avaru upset ah irukum pothu, summa iruka koodathu.. naan than poi aruthal solanum.. 

avaru onum enna vendam nu vilagi pogiruka maataru, kandipa palaya kadhal ah pathina ninaivu vanthu thaan poirupaaru..

daily night onna thane paduthirukom, enna vendam nu ninaichuruntha kandipa distance keep up paniruparu..