"New Admission"

Someone is running in hurry in the morning...

Someone is about to step out of the house but a voice came from behind...

Aarushi naasta toh kar le beta... "Simran Shikhawat her mother said"

Aarushi turned around... And looks at her mother...

No mumma I am getting late... I'll have something in canteen bye.. "Aarushi replied"

She again turned to leave but in hurry gets bumped into someone.... Was about to fall but the person holds her... They both were looking at each other ...

Mayank beta tum yahan? "Simran asked"

Ohh yes aunty... Actually I need some sugar... "He replied"

Ok beta wait.. I'll bring it.. "Simran said and goes to kitchen"

He is still holding aarushi in his arms...

Leave me! "Aarushi said"

With in a blink.. Mayank leave her and she falls down badly on the floor...

Ouch... You! "She grinned in pain"

He forwarded his hand to help her but she refuses and stand by herself...

Subh subh saara mood kharab kar diya... "She cursed"

Than goes from there making weird faces... Simran comes there with a bowl of sugar...

Here... Take it beta "Simran gave the bowl to him"

Thank you aunty "he spokes softly"

Simran give him a smile and asked.. "Aren't you going to college today"?

No no.. I am just leaving... " He replied "

Than he too leaves from there...

###################################
Aarushi is waiting for the bus to arrive... Mayank is passing by the there on his bike he saw Aarushi and come to her...

So waiting for the bus? "He asked"

Aarushi ignored his question... He gets down of his bike and come closer to her...

Come with me I'll drop you.. "He spokes up"

No need.. "She replied rudely"

Hey cant you be polite with me?

No way... And now leave before I kill you.. "She said dangerously looking at him"

Don't waste time and let's go... "He said trying to grab her wrist.. "

Aarushi looks at him firmly and moves back...

Don't you dare Malhotra... "She shouts"

Mayank was about to speak but bus arrived... She get inside of the bus and leaves...

Why on earth she has problem with me... "He asked to himself"

Than he too leaves for the college in his bike...

Thomsan edition college...

They were in botanical class... First lecture is about to start in any second... Students were arranged on their seats accordingly...

As being a good student she is in first row third bench while being a bad boy of class he is in last bench of last row...

She is going through her notes while he is busy on throwing papers at her... She didn't pay much attention to it but this boy is doing it purposely to make her look at him and get into a fight...