Intro

Hi guys! I'm Scarlett and I'm back with another Spiderman fan-fiction!! I really wanted to write this one cause I wanted a fan-fiction exactly like this one. So this is basically a book that I feel would be fun to read and I have included all the things that I wish I would find in a book.

So, it's about Peter and the field trip plot. Except, there is a twist. I will not tell much about this book because I don't want to give any spoilers. In this story, Peter is Tony Stark's son. The rest of the backgrounds and characters are the same.

So, nothing much to tell you all about before getting on with the book. Again, I do not own the characters and the cover of the book. Please ignore anything that you all feel has been copied. I do not want to copy someone's work and I've thought of the plot on my own. But, accidentally, if I have copied, please don't mind it.

As my last book, my chapters will be a bit short but I will upload more often. Like every 2 days or so. There is no as such uploading schedule. I will upload as soon as I finish writing the chapter. Some chapters may be long though. Depends on the plot.

Also, if you haven't yet read my previous book, you can find the link attached below and visit it. I received a lot of support on the last book and I'm so thankful for it. I hope you all find this book enjoyable as well. Please do vote my book if you like it!

The first part of the book will be uploaded tomorrow. This was the introduction. And below is the link for my last book-

https://www.wattpad.com/story/364813264-a-trip-to-the-tower

See ya'll!

-Scarlett