Chapter 9: His Rage

It's been a month since I saw her and it's been a month finding her but she's good in hiding. My mind went dark as I see the person who pointed a gun to me. I give him a cold look and  smile at him like a demon.

Shoot. My voice bring shiver to him and the fear of his eyes looking at me aiming my head but his hands tremble and the smirk of my face gone as he shoot me. The bullet pass in my left side of my head and look at him boredly. I get the dagger in my pocket and throw at his head .I smirk as I see the blood running in the head of my opponent.

Shit . I heard  someone cursing  behind my back. He attack me using a sword but his so weak that he can't even hit me. I mock him with my smirk of my face.

Your making yourself like an idiot .I hold his hand and snatch the sword from him  in the blink of his eye the sword hit his heart.

I look around me and fear visible to everyone looking at me. I give them my devilish smile while looking at them darkly.

Please forgive us black Phantom. We will never do it again .Spare our life . They cried in unison and kneeling begging for their life .

Okay I will forgive all of you if  you found her . I show them a picture of her . I know they have a lots of connection and I will use them to find her.

Yes Black Phantom. They said in unison looking at me .

Your life is in my hand and make sure tomorrow morning you bring her in front to me. Do you all understand? I shouted them angrily.

Yes  Black Phantom . We will find her .Said  the leader of the group.I just give them a cold gaze and shrugged my shoulder.

Okay if you fail to find her ,just pray your life. I looked at them murderously and walk away.

Sorrento what are you doing in my house ? I thought your busy hanging with your ex fiancee. I laughed at him sarcastically but he just giving me a poker face .

Lexus , where you came from ? May pagdududa sa mga mata nito habang sinusundan niya ang
bawat galaw ko .

Why do you asked? Balik Tanong ko sa kanya.

I just concerned about you since your last mission a month ago and your sudden changes. It is because her? His eyeing me suspiciously waiting for me to response.

Yeah . I weakly said to him.

Oh that's why . Tumango tango pa ito.

Give me a mission I feel so bored here. I want to divert my thoughts from her . I looked at him but his just giving me a smirk on his face thinking something.

Yeah that's also one of the reason why I came here. I want you to protect him . He show me a picture of a man wearing a mask . A man that look familiar to him .I look at him and his just looking at me intently waiting for my reaction then he continued talking .

His a very dangerous person in the underground and his known for his code name Black Phantom a executioner. Kinatatakutan siya ng bawat mafia , assassins at mga gangster. They want his head and they're assembling to  kill him for them his a parasite that killing their illegal businesses in undergound world.   You should protect him , his our alliance. Siya ang nagbibigay ng information sa atin kung ano ang nagyayari sa underground businesses. He explained to me and I can't even look at him .The mission he give to me is impossible I can't make it.

I'm sorry Sorrento but I can't do it. He can protect his self as you mentioned his dangerous. I don't want to get involved in underground businesses. I look at him seriously.

Why ? You said you want a mission and I know it will excite you. His eyebrows raise to me  and look at me weirdly.

No I just can't do it . Just give me another mission .I walk out in the kitchen finding some liquor.