19

>>>>>>>>>

The fairy was completing her words and looked at taehyung who was standing in front of her and looking at jungkook who was looking down.

Fairy: You still love him? After knowing his curse. She asked him and Jungkook was looking at taehyung now.

Tae: This is even a question, of course I love him and after knowing the truth i even fell harder. he said and the fairy smiled at him.

Tae: But i have a doubt, how did you both meet.

Fairy: Actually that day I saw everything but we fairytales are don't have to use our powers on witches because our powers will boost them and they will turn extra powerful so i decided to talk with jungkook after she left.

Tae: ohhh,

But What about the solution to my bun, will he trun into human. He ask.

Fairy: Maybe........I really have to go byee.......she said and left in a blink.

Taehyung blinked his eyes rapidly and looked in front but she saw there was no one and he turned his head and saw his bun.

Tae: Yaa! You dumbo, do you think that I will leave you.........

i really had a doubt from the day you nodded at every word and understood everything i said, yeah yeah now i know that my doubt was not wrong, and wait your name is  jungkook right, i heard somewhere...... he was thinking and jungkook was feeling happy that he finally found his angel who he dreamt about, but suddenly Taehyung gasped and jungkook look at him worriedly.

Tae: Wait now don't tell me you are the Jeon Jungkook. He ask him who nodded... Taehyung quickly takes her phone and searches for Jungkook's name and he shows the picture to him.

 Taehyung quickly takes her phone and searches for Jungkook's name and he shows the picture to him

Tae: This Jeon Jungkook, and you are cousin brother of hobi hyung.. he asked him and jungkook nodded.

Tae: Really, and wait-  ummm my boyfriend looking so handsome huh?  He said and he was blushing Taehyung laughed and soon he called a number who lifted quickly.

Tae: Hello hyung. he said

???: Hello tae.

Tae: Hobi hyung did you reach Seoul. he asked and jungkook was shocked but he didn't say anything.

Hobi: Yes Tae but i am going to the busan to visit our  mom and dad.

Tae: I had a surprise for you, can I come over there hyung.

Tae: Of course, I will send you an address and visit me tomorrow bear. he said okay and hang the call and look at the bunny who was already looking at him.

Tae: Bun let's sleep we have to go to the busan to visit your parents. He said while smiling.

And jungkook was really happy and at the same time he was scared, because what if his family got scared after looking at him he was lost his thoughts and Taehyung observe him.

Taehyung slowly held him and placed him on the bed.

Tae: Don't think anything okay, they will never be scared of you if they know the truth and who actually you are. he said and caressed his bunny hair and jungkook nodded.

Tae: We have to go early bun, come on let's sleep hum. he said and jungkook hugged his arm and slept and Taehyung kissed his forehead and took his phone and opened family chats and he sent the location to them that hobi sent him and tell inform them to be there and said that he have to tell something and they don't ask anything just said okay to Taehyung and he tell them time and he fallen asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>

The new morning, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the bathroom and tae was bathing him because he wanted his bun looking at their eyes soo pretty.

Soon they came out from the bathroom and placed jungkook at the towel and stroked his wet hair and he went to the closet and took a red ribbon scarf which he specially bought for his bun a week ago, Taehyung tie that ribbon scraf around jungkook neck and he looked at him and gapasd.

Tae: My bun you are looking so pretty cute. he said and jungkook was looking down to hide his blush and they went outside.

He changed a lot, because Jeon Jungkook will never be this shy in front of anyone before but now Taehyung, he is special, very special to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

HEY THERE 🤗💜

DOUBLE UPDATE 💚💜

I WILL UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE CHAPTER  TODAY, IN  2 TO 3 HOURS SO ENJOY BABIES.🎀💜

So now tell me what are you thinking about this chapter buns, did you enjoy, if you do then please share your thoughts in the comments section.

And please check it out Hidden Love💓😘

FOLLOW AND SUPPORT ME BUNS ❤️✨

TAEKOOK FOREVER 💚💜♾️