Episode 3

Lily couldn't believe she was actually talking to Damian. Her heart raced with excitement and nerves as they exchanged pleasantries amidst the buzz of the premiere.

"So, what brings you here tonight?" Damian asked, his gaze never leaving hers.

Lily felt a blush creeping up her cheeks as she tried to compose herself. "Um, my sister dragged me here," she admitted with a nervous laugh. "She's a huge fan of yours."

Damian chuckled, his smile lighting up the room. "Well, I'm glad she did. Otherwise, we might never have met."

As they chatted, Lily found herself relaxing in Damian's presence. He was charming and easy to talk to, nothing like the arrogant celebrity she had expected.

Before long, the premiere was over, and the crowd began to disperse. Lily couldn't believe how quickly time had flown in Damian's company.

As they said their goodbyes, Damian surprised Lily by asking for her phone number. "I'd love to see you again," he said, his eyes twinkling with sincerity.

Lily's heart skipped a beat as she entered her number into Damian's phone. Could this really be happening?

***

The days that followed were a whirlwind of excitement for Lily. She couldn't stop thinking about Damian and their chance encounter at the premiere.

When her phone finally rang one evening, and she saw Damian's name flashing on the screen, her heart leaped with joy.

"Hey, Lily, it's Damian," he said, his voice warm and familiar. "I was wondering if you'd like to grab dinner with me tonight?"

Lily's pulse quickened at the invitation. "I'd love to," she replied, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

As they met up later that evening, Lily felt a sense of anticipation building within her. She and Damian talked for hours, sharing stories and laughter over plates of delicious food.

As the evening drew to a close, Damian surprised Lily by taking her hand in his. "Lily, I feel like I've known you forever," he said, his eyes searching hers. "I can't explain it, but being with you feels...right."

Lily's heart swelled with emotion at Damian's words. She had never felt a connection like this before, and she knew in that moment that Damian was someone special.

As they said their goodbyes and parted ways, Lily couldn't shake the feeling that their encounter was just the beginning of something extraordinary. And as she walked home through the streets of New York, she couldn't help but smile at the thought of what the future might hold.