🌩️ zero

have you ever experienced falling out of love with something? a hobby or maybe a drink? what about a person? have you ever experienced that?

have you ever watched someone fall out of love with you?

you never know it's happening until it's done. with most breakups, one person does something the other is unhappy with. they argue and then they split. or they both decide they aren't the right person for each other and leave amicably. those were the two situations i had experienced, and i could always tell straight away when it wasn't going to work.

but when you watch the person you love slowly drift away from you, while still telling you they love you without realising what's happening themselves. it doesn't happen right away, and the signs are so small you dont even notice them until it's too late. by then there is nothing you can do but either watch them be unhappy with you or let them go and be unhappy yourself.

be selfish or be sad. those are your options.

of course, you could say to just let them go and you'll get over them eventually because you did it before. but then surely they can learn to love you again as well; they've done it before too. wow, what am i saying? i really have gone off the deep end...

i'm writing this as my final farewell. i don't ever want to feel the way i have felt ever again. i can't live with the horrible things i did. i don't deserve to.

minho, thank you for loving me, and i'm sorry for loving you too much.

goodbye
hyunjin

HOLDING ON TO YOU
HYUNHO

-
"i don't ever want to let go,
but i can't see you like this
anymore"

this is not based on the
twenty one pilots song of
the same name at all. thats
a happy song, this is not a
happy story lol

idk why i'm writing this when
i have several other unfinished
fics but meh whatever

if you're here from another fic
tell me which one and i'll do my
best to update it. life has been
pretty crazy recently and this
is my therapy and i need a lot
rn lol

thank you for living <3