13

A/N: "Divine violence" is posted on my account🤭

Also Do you have any book recommendations? If so, please tell me, because I haven't found a book that I like for a long time (bl pls)
Anygays Let's get started

"𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" 𝗛𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱

"Wait what? I mean...isn't it too early? We haven't even met that well...we're not even together-"

"What does dating have to do with this?"

"Hyung, I'm not the type to have a one night stand-"

"WHAT THE?"

"What happened? You are the one who proposed"

"I didn't propose to have sex"

"But you said you wanted to sleep with me?"

"Yes, but not like that, sleep sleep, not sleep sex. I looked at the weather forecast and it said that tonight there is an 80% chance of rain and I know you are afraid when it rains"

"Oh" I look down ashamed of this situation

"Oh?"

"Sorry for interpreting something else"

"No, it's ok, it's my fault that I didn't express myself well...so can I SLEEP with you?"

"Mm yes"

I sat down in bed, Heeseung following me, I turned off the light reflecting from the bedside lamp and turned my back to him, hugging Teddy, my teddy bear.

"Good night hyung" I said

"Good night Jaeyunie" Heeseung said

I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep, apparently Heeseung was right, it actually started to rain outside, but not normal rain, one with thunder and lightning. It thundered so hard that I jumped a little in shock. Suddenly I feel some strong arms hugging my waist and I hear a whisper in my ear.

"I'm here for you," Heeseung whispers

"Thank you.." I say still whispering

After two hours I still can't sleep, the rain has already stopped, but I can't sleep. This is because my heart is beating so hard, it has a little left and it is coming out of my chest. I feel Heeseung's warm breath in my ear, his arms are still hugging my waist, his lips almost reach my neck and his knee is between my legs. If this is how I'm going to die, please. I turn to face him with difficulty and admire his face in the moonlight, it looks so perfect.
His red hair now that falls gently on his forehead and eyes, his small nose, those heart-shaped lips, slightly pink. How much I would do just to kiss his lips.

"Are you done staring?" says Heeseung with a rather thick voice, a sign that he had fallen asleep

"Sorry.. I can't sleep and I have nothing better to do"

"Why can't you sleep?" BECAUSE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL

"I do not know"

"Do you want to go outside?"

"But aren't you tired?"

"It doesn't matter how tired I am or not, the important thing is that you feel good. I know a nice place to take you"

"Ok..I'm going to change"

"Okay, dress up, it's cold outside"

I nodded as a sign that I understood and went to get ready. It's 4 in the morning now, so 100% there is no one outside, so I have no reason to dress too nice. I took a gray sweatshirt with fur underneath, some blue jeans and a blue jeans jacket. When I went back into the room to see what Heeseung hyung was doing, he only had a pair of pants on. OH SHIT. I quickly turned my back on him.