10

Today is the day of the concert. Jake and Heeseung haven't talked much lately because Heeseung has been busy preparing for the concert, and Jake has been busy with work because the cafe is getting more and more crowded, Jungkook is even thinking of making it bigger.

The two saw each other only at night when Heeseung came to pick Jake up to take him home, and they talked about what they did that day. But Heeseung started to have a suspicion about Jake's new co-worker, Danielle. Every time he came to pick him up, he saw how she looked at Jake, the same look he gives him.

But Jake didn't seem interested so he didn't really care.

Today Jake took time off from work so he could go to the concert without being tired. Heeseung told him that he could bring a friend with him so that he wouldn't be alone in the crowd, so Jake thought of Sunghoon, anyway the two of them haven't been out for a long time being busy with work, so this would be a chance to see each other again.

Jungwon will be there too, Jay paid for his ticket. Jake does not know what is happening between the two, but they seem to be getting closer to each other. For example, as Heeseung comes to pick up Jake from work, Jay also comes to pick up Jungwon, but Jungwon seems a bit repulsive. Jake hopes that the two will be together, they look too good together.

Jake woke up around 9 in the morning, Ni-ki had already left to prepare for the concert, Jake started cleaning the house and cooking. After he finished eating, he called Sunghoon.

"Ayo Jakey, what's up?"

"Nothing. I wanted to see what you're doing and if you're free"

"For you I am always free"

"How cute. Do you want to meet? I was thinking of going to a cafe"

"Aren't you bored of coffee shops yet?" Sunghoon says with a chuckle

"Yeah, but it's not just any cafe. IT'S DOG CAFE" Jake says excitedly, which makes Sunghoon smile

"Ok, let's go. In an hour, is that okay?"

"Yeah, see ya"

"See Ya Jakey"

The two met at the cafe that Jake wanted to visit so much. They talked about everything that had happened while they hadn't seen each other, they played with the dogs, drank coffee and ate dessert, and then they went home to prepare for the concert. Jake took a bath and then sat to think about what to wear, but he didn't know, so he called Sunghoon again to give him ideas.

"WHAT? No Sunghoon, I'm not wearing that"

"But why? You look good in that and I'm sure Heeseung will like it too"

"But I don't like how I look"

"You haven't even worn it until now, you just tried it on, and be sure you look insane in that outfit"

"Sure?"

"Yes, now go and get dressed"

"Ok..."