✮There's more to life than just a girl✮

But when its all falling apart. A girl is all there is to life.

 A girl is all there is to life

*****

Y/n woke up to the sound of a budgie knocking it's beak at his window. He yawned and pushed it up. The little white and blue bird hopped onto his lap and chirped with its eye looking at him sideways.

Several more budgies of different colours in combinations of yellow, white and grey landed on his window. They all chirped and whispered into each other's ears like how schoolgirls share secrets.

He rubbed his eyes and listened to them being noisy and pecking at each other as he wondered what they were talking about. Would they share there secrets with him if he asked them?

The trailer door creaked open as rays of golden sunlight poured in. The budgies flew away at the sudden sound of Yuki's voice,

"Good morning snow white", she said and loudly shut the door behind her. She had her jacket tied around her waist and her helmet hanging off, tucked under the hem of her baggy pants. Her skin gleaming with her sweat that soaked her black sports bra.

"It's so- damn- scorching hot outside", she said falling flat on the bed on her stomach.

Y/n went and poured water in a large bowl, took a towel off the rack and then sat down beside her. He soaked the towel in water and wiped the sweat off of her back to cool her body.

"Thanks...", she said, her voice muffled by the cushiony mattress

"Is your face doing alright? I hit you really hard", she asked

"A little swole on the edges. But I'm fine. How are your knuckles?", he asked placing the towel under her armpit.

"A little sore. But what I don't understand is how you were able to handle all that damage. You don't look tough", she said and lifted her other arm for him.

"It's a superpower", he said, twisting the towel over the bowl and squeezing the water out.

"Can you fly?",

"Be realistic. Besides, how can you hit so hard? I felt like I was fighting a wrecking ball", he asked her.

"Superpowers... ", she quoted his tone

Y/n pulled her pants down a little and wiped by her lower waist.

"Don't tell me you're enjoying this. Here I thought you were just being nice to me", she said and placed her chin on her hands and clamping her elbows so her back arched.

"I was just trying to keep you from getting sick but ok then. I'll stop", he said and dropped the towel into the bowl. He was still on his knees when Yuki sat straight up and caught him by the scruff, before he could stand up. When he looked up, her abdomen was right in front of his face. The midriff welling up and moving down with the fall of her chest when she breathed. The last of her abs stretching down into her pants. Her slender waist tapering and then curving, soft and cushioned at the same time defined and alluring.