Stranger Things (Part 2)

So...
"Come lay down with me then youll tell me." He said and I nodded walking towards our bedroom.

;
On the bed staring into nothing Roger next to me comforting me and trying to get me to speak.
"Ok. I saw something. Now before you say anything!-"

"Wow! Wow okay. I wont say anything. Just tell me what you saw."

I sighed.
"I saw a ghost. Or something- it was something! Tall and black. Through the kitchen door. It was just standing there, Pepper was hissing hystericlly. I just got so fucking scared, I dont even care if you dont believe me! Im just saying, what I saw, I saw." I said confidently.

"Ok ok. So, you saw a ghost? Are you sure? Cuz you know what Im gonna say. Now- wait. Im saying it in the nicest way possible cuz i believe you and love you. But i dont believe in that stuff. And frankly, I dont know what to do but tell you its gonna be okay." He said honestly. This is why I love him.

"I love you Rog." I sobbed hugging him tightly. "Of course baby. I love you. Its gonna be okay."

"But i know what I saw-"

"Just stop filling your head with it okay? I believe you, but lets forget about it now." He said giving me a long kiss on my head.
"Sigh. Now what? Your back. What do you wanna do?" I asked wanting to forget about what happend and puttint it behind me.
"Anything you want. Ive been with those knuckle heads for the whole day. 'No Roger! Do it like this. Roger! Do it like that!'" Roger immitated his band mates voices and mostly commands they were throwing at him. It made me laugh and hug him. With my head on his chest I heard his steady heartbeat and it seemed to rise.
"Whys youe heart so fast?" I asked laughing. He shrugged.
"You make me feel that way." He said in a charming, playboy voice pushing me on my back only to latch onto my neck.
I gasped at the sensation his mouth gave me as he sucked on my sweet spot where pulse point was. Holding my left cheek he deepend it to really get that one hickie that would last a whole week. Wrapping my legs around his hips i wanted to switch us so I was on top; and i did just that.

"Hello? Im not finished yet." He said reffering to the already lit up mark on my neck.
"Hey. You wanna be inside me?"

"You wanna kiss me?"

"You wanna make more marks on me?"
Every anwser he nodded and i felt something press against my inner thigh.
"Your gonna have to wait then." With that last sentence I latched onto his neck to mark just the right spot. He moaned out, cursing and moaning out my name.

Haiiiiiiii aaaa thnx for reading fr 😔🤝👊🫂🫂🫂 a special thanks to @best_milf_out_there. Like fr 🥺🫶

Sorry this was too UwU but whoeve'. Baaaaaaaaa ❤️💖😫🔥