Love, just a block away

I was washing the dishes for my abusive boyfriend, Max.
I felt his presence in the kitchen as he threw in another cup for me to wash. I got startelled but he didnt seem to notice. Or care. "Yeah, wash those dishes. Hun." He said sarcasm in his voice.
I was living like this for 5 months now. Why do I do this to myself.
"This aswell. After that, make me something. AND DONT BE TOO LONG!" He yelled in the hallway going back to watching tv while I work myself to death.

Why did I become his girlfriend?

WHY?

After I was done, I breathed out wiping my eyes. I didnt have to live like this.

I was done.

I quietly put my shoes on, opening and closing the front door.
He was pretty dumb to not notice me leaving the house.

I went to the nearest pub to calm myself. This was the first time im alone without max.

I should enjoy as much as possible.
There were a lot of people in the pub and it made me smile. I like having people around in these sercumstances because they hide me. I can just hide in the crowd. Im pretty short for the average grown person.

From Max.

I didnt feel like drinking just thinking and clearing my thoughts.
There was a band playing with a weird looking singer-

"Hello you beautifal people." He said.

I clapped bevause i loved the vibe. There was a guitarist, a bass guitarist and a drummer.
I could see most of the girls in the pub infront of the stage. They were screaming and looking at theee...drummer?

He was pretty attractive. Long dirty blonde hair and handsome features.
He smirked eyeing the girls in the front and winking at one of them. The girl fell back on the floor.

Ooookayy??

"Hi Roger."

"Roger Hi!"

"I love you Rog."

Said some of the girls. I was laughing at how ridicilous some of them were.
They started playing and they were pretty good.
Minus the start which was hilarious since Freddie Bul-Bulsara was having problems with the microphone. I think you pronounce his name like that?

"Keep yourself alive!"

Sang the singer. I chuckled and as the blonde drummer played he scanned the whole pub and spotted me smiling at how good they are.

He tried not laughing at how goofy I looked but it made him happy.
They finished and I was so impressed.
They quickly went of stage, not without the girls trying to grab the drummers legs. He just shook it off with a laugh.

I smiled to myself, but I knew I wasnt gonna get that kind of a man. I had Max but. He doesnt make me feel beautifal at all.
I was normal until he popped into my life. He was nice when we met but he just wanted a place to live in and someone to do stuff for him. I just dont know what to do. I just lost my confidence to tell him to break up and leave.
Laying on the counter top, sitting on a stool I wanted to do something but I couldnt. I didnt have a lot of energy that day since I didnt eat well today.

He doesnt let me.

Now he definitly wont let you cuz you escaped the house without his permissison.

I was starting to get kinda scared.
I saw someone from the corner of my eye sit next to me. Turning my head only a bit I saw the drummer next to me.

You look like shit and this handsome guy showed up! Ema!