CHAPTER FOUR

"WHO RUN THE WORLD? GIRLS!"

HEADQUARTERS
10:30AM

ANOTHER DAY, AT THE HEADQUARTERS. A man with a small beard and a striking hair sat in front of the prodigy. He slowly faced him and offered him a smile.

"Thank you for accepting our request to interview you today. My name is Nihei, from Football Journal"

The said man boringly gazed at him, he was not worth of his time, unlike that woman.

"Up until now, you have been in the lower categories for the Real Madrid, A world renowned institution" Nihei provoked. He was reluctant to gain answers from the prodigy itself.

"But before getting a chance to play on their first team, you've now returned to Japan. Does that mean you will join the J-League?"

"To be honest I'd rather die" He answered bluntly. "Rather than playing football in this country. I'd much rather be with the German College students" Sae continued as he looked at his wristwatch.

He had another interview before this and another one after this.

Nihei sweatdropped at his words. "Itoshi you were chosen by the Pifa to be part of their youth world-"

"I have no interest in it whatsoever. Not only I could ever expect to win a championship with such a squad" He interrupted before standing up from his chair. "There is no forward in this country worthy of receiving one of my passes" Sae walked up to the exit and looked back once again at Nihei.

"I was simply born in a wrong country" He continued before slamming it shut.

"Such a tough nut" Nihei mumbled.

<CHARACTER UNLOCKED!>

[ ITOSHI SAE ]

Itoshi Sae is a prodigy football player, who is known as the best player in Japan. Sae is also a member of the New Generation World XI, as well as the Re Al youth team. He is the older brother of Rin Itoshi.

Since a young age, Sae has been cold, blunt, and very serious. He has only ever cared about becoming the best striker in the world and has only had time for things that get him closer to his goal.

"My singular interest is in becoming the best in the world. There is a fundamentally different depth to our greed"