PROLOGUE

A humongous traditional japanese house was seen, with huge red pillars at both sides, a big pond with full of koi fishes were swimming happily as the sakura trees waved.

Nonetheless, loud running footsteps were heard across the scenery.

"Oi Jin!"

A short haired young lady walked inside the large luxurious living room as her older brother was sitting there, reading a book while twirling a soccer ball in his hand.

Young Ego didn't bother to notice his little sister nor even respond to her.

"Jinpachi! Your sister is calling for you" Their mother snarled at the older son in which, he furrowed his eyebrows in return.

"What?" He spat at young Y/n who was holding a katana sword in her hands.

That sword was passed down to her by her grandmother, in which her late grandmother was a retired samurai, it's quite rare for women to handle katanas and yet Y/n wanted to pursue the dream like her grandmother did.

"Help me practice!"

"With that?" He emphasized and let out a scoff before turning his head to his book once more.

"I don't play such childish games"

"This is not childish Jin!" Y/n shouted as their mother could only sigh before motioning the maid to pour her a hot jasmine tea.

"It's a real sword! Grandmama passed it down to me and not to you! Because you're mean!" Young Y/n spat as Ego twitched as her words, he gave her a look to which Y/n gave him a sarcastic smile.

"That is preposterous, even if grandmother would pass me that sword, I would never yield that rusty old lanky sword" He retorted.

The young lady twitched in annoyance as she unsheathed the sword from her waist, their mother's eyes widened in surprise as she spluttered her hot tea.

"Y-Y/n!" Their mother yelled out in panic.

"You're being so mean! Grandmama fought for our family's lives with this!" Y/n shouted as she gripped on the sword tightly.

Their mother panicked and looked at both of them while shaking and fanning herself.

"Jinpachi! Y/n! Stop this right now!" Their mother shouted.

As Ego could only scoff at her as he stood up from the sofa and stand in front of his little sister who was seething anger, he could certainly laugh at this sight.

"Grandmother only risked her life and died in the end, it's a nuisance" He said with a smile as young Y/n glared at him before saying.

"Nuisance? The only nuisance is you!"

SLAM!

With that the doors were abruptly opened by none other than their father.

"I could slice off your pee size with this you--! mmh mmf!"

Their father grabbed young Y/n and slung her over his shoulder, with the sword in his other hand. His hard gaze looked down at Ego who bowed his head towards his father in respect, he nodded in return.

"Oh honey!"

Their mother ran to her husband and clung to him like a koala, Ego was disgusted at the scene and was about to sit back down from the couch when their father said something that immediately lifted his heart.

"Jinpachi, come and let's have a talk in my office"

"Yes father-"

"I'll skin your balls off--!"

"Y/n!"

Their mother immediately slapped her mouth shut with her fan, as Y/n could only scoff before letting out curse words. Their father sighed before placing the young lady down with her sword still in his hand.

"Young lady, your mouth is full of profanities just like your grandmother"

Her eyes sparkled at his words and immediately ran towards him and hopped like a bunny.

"I'm like grandmama?!"

"No you're more like a uncultured swine" Ego interrupted.

With that young y/n slowly turned her head over to her older brother and gave him a hard glare, before placing her hand out to her father who was certainly entertained.

"Give me my sword dad, I'll make sure big brother won't pee anymore"

Ego's eyes widened and immediately covered his crotch as their father could only chuckle, their mother was horrified at what was happening as she ordered the maids to seperate the two of you.

"I'LL YIELD THIS SWORD FOR YOU AND END YOUR LIFE"

"Y/N!"

END OF PROLOGUE