Radio apple omg so cool

Disclaimer: If you want a REAL radio apple story DO NOT READ THIS ONE. This one is just for laughs

 This one is just for laughs

Lucifer was making ducks when all of a sudden. A RED MAN POPPED OUT OF NO WHERE!!!?!? like he teleported or smth bro? This kid using noclip?  Lucifer thought No. That's just Alastor the Radio demon. I beat I can beat him up if he tries to wreck my  daughters hotel. I can tell he is up to somthing suss ssuss... ssuuss. Like amongus. I think I saw an amongus guy here in hell? Or it could be my imagination. The remembers a red sussy imposter on the streets near the hotel from the social deception killing people game. He snaps back to reality just like a meme. Lucifer stands there patiently waiting for Alastor to say something until suddenly saying. "What are you doing here Alastor?" Lucifer has always been sus about Alastor. Idk. Something feels off about him... 

Alastor chuckles "I just wanted to see what you were up to. That's all."  His voice smells like honey. I'm kidding. No ones voice can smell like that. Lucifer noticed that Alastors GYATT was larger than before... not that he checks like every day, maybe...                                                                       Lucifer was about to finish making his Skibidi Toliet duck in memory of all the skibidi green screen kids that died in the "EXTMINATION!!!!" Alastor noticed this and realized that Lucifer was... he was just so... pointless today. LIKE BRO! WHO MAKES A DUCKING SKIBIDI DUCK OUT OF ALL DUCKS!!!!??!? LIKE WHAT THE DUCK?                             

Alastor smiled and said "Hey, that duck looks so cool." Lucifer could see the redness of the redskin Alastor had because Alastor was red. WAIT! Alastor has white skin. Not redskin. His hair is red though. Lucifer likes the color red. And Alastor's smile was big and bright yellow. My guy has NOT brushing his teeth with skibidi rizz. Lucifer suddenly blurted out "Your gyatt is huge"

Then Alastor's goated as skinwhiteskin turned pink because he got embarrssed

 so

 he killed everyone. The end.

Geometry dash.