♧11: Diamond Mage

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

When they saw a big door. The Golden Dawn Members look for a way to open it without any use of their magic but failing.

"Well I mean Its a dungeon so make sense i guess?"

"Yuno and Klaus-san should use there magic on it."

The two nod as they cast spells to hit the door.

"The Black Bulls still isn't here. We should hurry"

While the four was focused on the door. A sudden bulk of crystals came in fast speed towards Mimosa. Y/n make her scythe appear thats infuse with fire. Then speed in front of Mimosa slicing the ice. It didn't fully stop it though. Besides the one she sliced.

Others still went ahead towards Mimosa. She was only able to slow it down even just for a second. Mimosa is still hurt but at least not as much as it would've been if Y/n didn't interfere. Yuno and Klaus was surprised seeing Y/n able to react faster than them.

"You asshole. Did you just try to hurt my sister?"

Y/n's eyes turned cold glaring at a young man who seem to be around their age as well or maybe bit older. She sees some gems on his forehead and the diamond insignia on him before scoffing.

"Your one of the diamond mages. How annoying."

Mimosa weakly smile at Y/n as she spoke barely audible. With her opening her grimoire getting ready of a spell.

"Big sister... I'm fine..Plant Recovery Magic.."

"Dream-Healing Flower Cradle"

With that Mimosa was now inside a flower like cradle. Filled with lots of pink flower petals and big green vines holding it still. Helping her heal slowly but surely. Yuno look at Y/n with slight worry.

"I'm sorry everyone. I'm the healer yet here I am the one who got hurt.."

"Don't worry about it Mimosa. Focus on your own recovery."

Klaus calmly orders and Yuno agrees with him one word.

"Yeah."

Y/n tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear before looking at the young man then immediately using her scythe to slash right into him.

He uses his magic to stop it at ease though. Making Y/n laugh mockingly.

"Don't go underestimating me. You fool."

With that Y/n's scythe got even bigger than it already is as it slices through the thick crystal shield the mysterious Diamond Mage used.

Although right when she was about to slice through him. A sword just as big as her scythe was behind her ready to pierce through her smaller body.

Yuno eyes widened at the sight before immediately stopping it with his wind magic. Blocking the sword from attacking Y/n. He looks at the mage with a cold glare.