Epilogue

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

Nasir looked up from the paper in front of him hearing footsteps running towards his office.

"Daddy Ry coming?"

Nasir heard his second and last child ask, looking down seeing 2 year old Nysair looking up at him from under his desk.

Nasir lost him when he was around the age of 1. He damn sure wasn't about to call A'kira and tell her that, he spent almost a hour looking for him. He came in his office to get his phone to finally call A'kira, but before he could do that he noticed Nysair staring up at him with his toys in his hand.

He was beyond stressed at the time because he wouldn't answer when he called his name.

He had this weird obsession with just sitting under his desk, especially when Nasir was there. He would just lean his back against his legs and just sit there until he decided he wanted to move.

"Yea, she coming right now? You hear her?" He asked reaching down and moving his hair A'kira refused to cut out his face.

Nysair just nodded, he didn't talk a lot.

Only a couple seconds passed before his office door opened and 4 year old Dylan ran inside with a bag in her hand.

"Daddy!"

He reached out picking her up from the floor and lifting her on his lap, not wanting to pull the chair back and make Nysair who was still leaning on his legs fall.

"Wassup princess" he said wrapping his arms around her small body before placing kisses all over her face, like always he got a high pitch squeal in return.

"Where ya mom at girl?"

"Her coming"

"She's coming"

He corrected her and she repeated it before moving around in his arms telling him she wanted to move. He left her, watching as she carefully moved under his desk with her brother giving him candy she got him from the store.

He leaned off of Nasir opening his candy and sharing it with her. He shook his head at the way they both looked content getting the sugar on their face.

His head lifted as he heard more footsteps before A'kira came in his view. She just walked over to the table knowing the 2 were under his table and he pushed out his chair pulling her sideways on his lap.

"Hi my baby" she said looking at Nysair under the desk and he immediately got up moving towards her

Nasir watched as she lifted him on her lap placing kisses all over his face and he smiled at the attention.

"How was your day?"

"Me and daddy played with cars, and we watch Tv. Then we come here so daddy can do work." He said making her nod, he spoke very fluently for a 2 year old.

That was probably because Nasir was always speaking to them when they were babies as if they could've understood him.

After their little conversations was over he wiggled out of her reach seeing his sister press play on his iPad. After letting him down she laid back on Nasir beyond tried and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Wassup baby" he spoke up and she looked up at him, their eyes immediately connecting

Instead of replying her hand went to his face pulling him down, he gladly let her, and when they were close enough he placed his lips on hers.

"I missed you"

"I missed you more pretty girl" he gave her another kiss before leaning back in the chair "what you get today? How was your test?" He asked remembering she had to take a test this morning for one of her classes. She had 2 more years in medical school until she was officially done.