🌼 chapter-22 🌼

Jk-I love you princess....
Tae-I love you too Kookie.....

Both giggle loudly....
Jk-ok baby you fresh up..... I am coming with food you are hungry na.....
Tae-yes....
Tae said with pout....jk peck tae lips...

Tae goes to fresh up jk take out clothes for tae and goes to bring food.....

After 10 minutes....

Tae came out wearing bathrobe....he see jk is not here....so,he wear his clothes.....

so,he wear his clothes

Ignore ear piece....
.
.

Jk come with food he sit on bed.....
Jk-come princess.....
Jk said and pat his lap....
Tae shyly came and sit on his lap....

Jk hold tae waist and started to feed him....tae feed him back.....

Soon both finish their food with so many kisses....jk wipe tae mouth and call maid to take plates....maid take plates and left.....

Jk-come princess let's sleep....
Tae-umm....
Tae yawn cutely Jk chuckle and pull tae on top of him.....tae put his head on jk chest sleeping peacefully.....

Jk kiss tae forehead lovingly and whispered.....
Jk-now I willl not let you go anywhere.....
Saying this Jk tightly hug him and sleep cuddling with his baby bear....
.
.

Next morning....

Jk wakeup first and saw tae sleeping on top of him while pouting.....
Jk started to stare him.....

Jk-oh my baby my princess.....
Jk said in low voice not wanted to wake him....

After sometimes tae wakeup and rub his eyes cutely....his eyes fell on Jk who is looking him....he shyly hide his face in crook of Jk neck.....

Jk chuckle and thought to tease tae....
Jk-Oo are you shy baby then Who was there yesterday who became bold and kissed me, not even kiss even compliment me?

Tae hit Jk chest and said with pout.....
Tae-I will not talk to you....you are bad I will said to eomma to punish you.....
Saying this tae runs to washroom and lock himself.....

Jk-baby princess I am sorry for teasing you..... open the door baby I want my morning kiss....
Jk said while pouting like a baby.....

Tae-no I will not give you kiss nor you can touch me.....
Tae said while shouting inside from washroom.....

Tae fresh up and peek outside to saw jk.....he saw jk laying on bed closing his eyes.....

Tae slowly take his clothes and going to washroom again....but Jk pick him and throw him on bed softly....

Tae widen his eyes Jk smirk and hover over tae....
Jk-princess you can't go anywhere without giving me my morning kiss.... I miss your this lip....
Saying this jk smash his lips with tae lips....