CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.

Start from the beginning

Scorpion said, walking up to Cobra and grabbing him by the neck.

*WHOOSH*

*GRAB*

"URGH..."

Cobra groaned as he struggled for air.

"Listen well, I don't care if you're dumb or crazy, but never tell me to throw this 'rock' away again. Or I might just kill you before capturing the girl. Do you know how much a 'Normal-Grade-High tier magic tool', with a triple formation, installed by a formation master, costs? Hmm? Do you?!"

Scorpion asked angrily while tightening his grip on Cobra's neck.

"Keuk!... I don't know how much it costs, but... fuck you!"

Cobra managed to say, defiantly staring into Scorpion's eyes despite the difficulty in breathing.

Seeing Cobra's defiant glare, Scorpion went silent for a while before smiling and letting go of Cobra's neck.

*LETS GO*

*BAM*

"Keuk... huff... cough! cough!"

Cobra fell to his knees, gasping for air.

"If I killed you now, I would have to answer to the young Lord. That's the only reason you're still alive. Now get up; there are knights that need killing,"

Scorpion stated coldly before turning his back to Cobra and leaping off the manor's roof.

*WHOOSH*

"Cough!... Just you wait, you bastard. When I become a 3rd-class grandmaster, I'll make you pay,"

Cobra muttered to himself, with an angry expression, while nursing his sore neck. Before getting up and following Scorpion.

--------------------------------------------------

CURRENT LOCATION OF THE GROUP LED BY DRAVEN.

*VROOM*

"Sigh..."

Draven let out a frustrated sigh as he discovered yet another manor's formation deactivated. He could not help but be frustrated at the situation.

"How and why were all the manors three miles away from the Silverwood manor deactivated at the same time?"

Draven thought in his mind with a frustrated expression.

"From your expression, I guess this manor is the same,"

Aldric commented, noticing Draven's sigh.

"Yeah... If only I had a deeper knowledge of formations, maybe I could have found something. But, right now, I feel useless,"

Draven said with an unhappy tone.

"Hey, don't say that. Who would expect a knight to know about formations anyway? If you weren't here, we wouldn't even have a clue where to start. You're more useful than you think. Cheer up."

Aldric reassured Draven, raising a fist in the air for a fist bump.

Draven noticed Aldric's fist and smiled, getting up and saying.

"Thanks, ... I needed that." He raised his fist and bumped it against Aldric's.

*THUD*

"Hey! I found something!"

Evander's voice echoed from a distance, grabbing Aldric, Draven, and Orion's attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------