Story Of A Crime: Colmenares

This is a summary and review of the Netflix series, based on the mysterious death of university and college student Luis Andres Colmenares. So the series shows how Luis Andres dissappears into the night the 31st of October, in Halloween, after partying and a night of romance. And also showing the circumstances that led to his sbsequent death.

I think this miniseries shows very well the events and the circumstances leading to Luis Andres Colmenares's death. It is very detailed and faithful to the real case. I would highlight every aspect of the series and project, since it's good to watch and really well made. I definitely recommend it to all people, viewers and audiences to see it, so they can know the real story of one of the most polemic cases in the country.

犯罪の物語: コルメナレス

大学生ルイス・アンドレス・コルメナレスの謎の死を題材にしたNetflixシリーズのあらすじとレビューです。 そこでこのシリーズでは、ルイス・アンドレスが10月31日のハロウィーンの夜、パーティーとロマンスの夜を過ごした後、その夜に姿を消す様子を描いている。 そして、その後の彼の死に至った状況も示しています。

このミニシリーズは、ルイス・アンドレス・コルメナレスの死に至る出来事と状況を非常によく示していると思います。 非常に詳しく、実際の事例に忠実に描かれています。 見ていて本当に良くできているので、シリーズとプロジェクトのあらゆる側面を強調したいと思います。 この国で最も物議を醸した事件の一つの実話を知ることができるよう、すべての人々、視聴者、視聴者にぜひこの作品を見ることをお勧めします。

Historia de un crimen: Colmenares

Este es un resumen y reseña de la serie de Netflix, basada en la misteriosa muerte del universitario Luis Andrés Colmenares. Así, la serie muestra cómo Luis Andrés desaparece en la noche del 31 de octubre, en Halloween, después de una fiesta y una noche de romance. Y mostrando también las circunstancias que llevaron a su posterior muerte.

Creo que esta miniserie muestra muy bien los hechos y las circunstancias que llevaron a la muerte de Luis Andrés Colmenares. Es muy detallado y fiel al caso real. Destacaría cada aspecto de la serie y del proyecto, ya que es bueno de ver y está muy bien hecho. Definitivamente lo recomiendo a todas las personas, espectadores y audiencias que lo vean, para que puedan conocer la historia real de uno de los casos más polémicos del país.