The Lady Of Silence

The Lady Of Silence

This is a summary and review of the Netflix documental that was released some time ago, about a woman that killed elderly women, in the City of Mexico, from 1998 to 2006. Juana Barrera was her name, and spent many years without being caught or suspected.

The documental is very interesting to see, has nice info, many useful details, and well told and narrated in general. I would highlight all aspects of the product, since it's well made, alluring and compelling to watch. I definitely recommend this documental to those who like these kinds of programs and documentaries, because it's really nice and captivating to watch.

沈黙の淑女

これは、少し前に公開された Netflix のドキュメンタリーの概要とレビューです。1998 年から 2006 年にかけてメキシコ市で高齢の女性を殺害した女性についてのものです。フアナ バレラは彼女の名前で、何年も捕まらずに過ごしました。 疑われている。

このドキュメンタリーは見るのが非常に興味深く、素晴らしい情報と多くの有益な詳細があり、全体的によく語られ、ナレーションされています。 この製品はよくできていて、魅力的で、見る人を惹きつけるものなので、製品のあらゆる側面を強調したいと思います。 このドキュメンタリーは本当に素敵で魅力的なので、この種の番組やドキュメンタリーが好きな人にはぜひお勧めします。

La dama del silencio

Este es un resumen y reseña del documental de Netflix que se estrenó hace algún tiempo, sobre una mujer que mató a ancianas, en la Ciudad de México, de 1998 a 2006. Se llamaba Juana Barrera, y pasó muchos años sin ser descubierta ni sospechado.

El documental es muy interesante de ver, tiene buena información, muchos detalles útiles y está bien contado y narrado en general. Destacaría todos los aspectos del producto, ya que está bien hecho, es atractivo y cautivador de ver. Definitivamente recomiendo este documental a quienes gustan de este tipo de programas y documentales, porque es realmente lindo y cautivador de ver.