Chapter 1: On the Run

Start from the beginning

You: Hey... Stay with me... Can't go--

???: Stop... This isn't a palace for you... You are set to do more than this...

He said with a rasping breathing as he held out his hand, only for you held it tightly refusing to let go.

A strained look of sorrow flourishes into your cold and stoic demeanor, while looking at the man you've become grown found with these past five years as to consider a brother.

As he smiles at you with his dying breath, griping to your hands tightly as he spoke.

???: Y-Your destiny isn't here... to rot on this desolate palace but rather.... You are meant... for something... greater...

He said before finally passing in your arms. As the rain poured in washing the ground with blood as your just whimper in silence.

As your silent sobbing was covered by the rain while holding the dead man within your arms.

_______________________________________

5 MONTHS PASSED

After what happened on Hong Kong... You decided to move Nagazora.

A city that was beyond overseas, after settle within the city for over two months and finding a stable job temporarily for now.

Inside a flower shop you are currently, as you are currently tending towards to it.

While humming in peace and quiet for now until...

You heard the opened throughout the bell. Making you sigh heavily as your peaceful solitude was distrube by another customer.

As you stood up from bending down, heading towards the cashier to deal with the customer.

You: Welcome. How can I help you.

You said with indifferent before, matching your stoic demeanor.

What stood in front of you was a beautiful female that is not roughly around your age and has long dark purple hair and indigo eyes.

As you instantly recognized the beauty that in front of you...

Raiden Mei...

She's the daughter of Raiden Ryoma, the CEO of Massive Electric Corp, making her an heiress.

Otherwise, Mei lived a cushy life. Servants would prepare her lunches, everyone showered her in attention, and even with her father often gone for business, she had kendo lessons to keep her busy.

Life was beautiful. Then, all of a sudden, everything changed.

Her father was falsely accused of embezzling funds by Cocolia, and was put in prison in 2013.

Ryoma had told her a strong heart is what will get you through battle. She thought her heart was the strongest, but when everything collapsed before her very eyes, she knew she was wrong.

The ME Corp assets were frozen, and she no longer had servants to help her get by.

This is when Cocolia took over the corporation herself.

This time, when she asked her classmates to sit with her, they rejected her.

No one wanted to hang out with a "criminal's daughter" after all.

She realized that because she was no longer an heiress, no one cared about her.

All their enthusiasm was for their own benefit.

You feel pity for the poor woman... Accused and robbed of everything away from her...

Through the Force... You can sense... Her sorrow... Pain.... Hatred... And loneliness...