Chapter 14

#LGS1Huli #LGS1chapter14 #LaGrilla1

***
W

arning: 🚫
Sexual Content

LEO wasn’t new to the dating game. In fact, his ‘romantic’ relationship with women only bounced between three scenarios—it was either he was dating them, having casual sex with them, or being professional with them.

When it came to dating women, he enjoyed the fun that came with it. There was no need to be sexual when dating. For him, he engaged with this setup to stimulate his mind, to relax his thoughts and give it a break from studying cases and winning court hearings. It was more like a past time. Of course, the score between him and the women he dated had always been clear. They both agreed that they would only be dating for the fun of it, not exclusively. Things just took a wrong turn when he discovered that some of those women were already trying to trap him into a serious relationship. Other women were cool though, and would nicely stop dating him once they found someone else that they wanted to be with.

But dating Imee? It was utterly different.

Leo got used to having his punchlines well-thought of when he was dating in the past. It was like a game—to enjoy the simulation, he must outsmart the opposing side and win.

But with Imee? Damn, he could not think straight!

He would always forget to think ahead about what pick-up line to use. He spoke so naturally, so non-chalantly!

He didn’t even realize that he was already saying something flirtatious because he did not plan it! It just slipped out of his mouth without him thinking about it!

Nalalampaso na nga siya ng babae pagdating sa mga punchline at pick-up line! Her wit and timing were so impeccable, he could do nothing but be impressed and laugh even if they were not jokes!

Natatakot na nga siya dahil natatawa na siya sa mga banat nito. Hindi naman kasi siya gano’n katanga para hindi mapagtanto na kinikilig siya kaya siya natatawa!

Ang mas nakatatakot pa rito ay ang sensuwal na epekto ng babae sa kaniya.

After making-out with Imee in his old house in Hacienda Hermano, Leo instantly got the assurance that there was something really special about her. Their exchange of kisses was thrilling, three steps close to orgasmic, but what blew his mind was the way her legs and knees clamped on the sides of his waist. That should have frozen him in fear, brought the disgusting masked woman’s face into his thoughts, but no. It didn’t.

For the first time, having Imee’s legs on his waist felt so natural. It felt like they were supposed to be wrapped around his waist.

Napahiwalay nga lang siya noon sa dalaga dahil nahalta niya ang sarili na nagiging seksuwal na rito. He was already thinking of fucking her when a small voice at the back of his head stopped him. He was reminded that they shouldn’t be having sex too soon.

But it was a different case when he was alone in his room. In his bedroom, within his mind, and through his playful imagination, he always fantasized how that make-out afternoon with Imee should have ended.

Like for this instance.

Here he was in his bedroom again, naked while slouching at the edge of his bed, violently stroking himself up and down until his whole body stiffed. He shook as his quivering lips parted, releasing a muted moan.

Napatingala siya at napahingal habang tinatapos ang pagkatas niya. Once he was done, he slowly pulled his head forward. His sweat beaded on his forehead as his hazy, hood d eyes landed on his hand that slowly relaxed its grip from his manhood.