Taehyung's hand landed on my knee, the contact branding the skin under
my jeans. God, I could feel him all around me. If I relaxed my spine, I'd
snuggle right into him. That warm palm squeezed my thigh.

I kept losing my focus, and now, Minji seemed to be waiting for me to
say something.
"Oh yeah." I recapped as fast as I could. I needed to get out of here. Off
Taehyung. The position we were in was too distracting. In a very, very, very bad way. "Erm. Yes, crazy. Oh, you bet! This is all super crazy," I said,
squirming in Taehyung's lap as I unsuccessfully tried to make my way out of the man-sized black hole that had sucked me in.

"It is crazy because I am super crazy. Crazy about him, that is." I squirmed some more, realizing I might be stuck somewhere between his large thighs. Keep talking. "Like, so crazily in love, it's even crazy, you know what I mean? So crazy-"
"I think she got it," my fake boyfriend whispered in my ear, sending a stupid shiver rushing across my whole body.

I kept shifting further in his lap, ignoring how everything I felt
underneath me-or my ass, more specifically-was solid and warm. No,
hot. It was hot. Muscles upon muscles upon more muscles. Some of them
becoming harder with every useless effort I made.

Oh my gosh. Oh my god. Was that ... no. It couldn't be. Taehyung couldn't be ... aroused.

Desperate, I tried to propel myself off him one more time, obtaining a
little grunt from Taehyung's lips. It landed on the back of my neck as a puff of air.

"Stop," he breathed in my ear. "That's not helping with the situation."
I immediately obeyed, forcing my body to relax into him. Okay, I have
this. Think of it as a chair. A throne. Not Taehyung. Just a hard man-sized
throne.

I gave my cousin a fake smile. "So, what are you doing here, Minji?"
"Oh, I was going to stay with a friend for the wedding weekend, but the
bathroom in his apartment flooded or something, and I have no choice but
to sleep here instead," she explained with a little wave. "I'm sure you
thought you had the place to yourselves, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows again. "I swear I won't be in the way. You won't even notice I'm here."

There was only one way we wouldn't notice Minji snooping around, and that included hard-core narcotics.
"Great. Well, we should really unpack and let you do the same," I announced from my position on my Taehyung throne. I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, all right. Let's do that," I added, neither Taehyung nor me moving. I
cleared my throat very loudly. "Don't you think we should get going, Tiger?"
Before I could ask, Taehyung's big hands were on my waist, and I was
lifted off his lap and then up in the air. With shaky legs, I landed in front of my cousin.

Whoa, okay. So, it could have been that easy. Taehyung-who had mysteriously regained his usual agility-followed suit, leaving behind him the spring and wood disaster.

"I haven't introduced myself." Taehyung stretched out one of the hands that had been wrapped around my waist a little more than a second ago. The one hand that had squeezed my thigh. "Jeoneun taehyung-ieyo. mannaseo bangabseubnida." (I'm Taehyung. Pleased to meet you.)

My cousin-who I suspected had already requested all of Taehyung's
available information from my mother-took his hand and pulled him to her. "A geuligo hangugmaldo haseyo! gippeum-eun nae geos-ida, yaeya."( Oh and speak Korean! The pleasure is mine, darling.)

She planted one kiss on each of his cheeks. Yeah, I was sure she hadn't been lying when she said the pleasure of meeting him was all hers.
After my cousin released Taehyung, who looked a little dumbfounded, she
engulfed me in a hug too. "Come here, Cousin. I have kisses for you too."
And she added in a whisper so only I could hear it, " I salam eodie sumgyeoss-eo?" (Where were you hiding this man?)