First, Ryu Chungwoo.

"I can't speak rashly, but... Whatever your job is, it's better to continue rehabilitation. Don't give up until you get a conclusion. Think about it carefully"

"...Y-Yes."

Next up was Keun Sejin and Kim Raebin. They were reading the fan song's comments in the living room.

"Heol, you should definitely see another doctor. If you tell the company, they'll probably introduce you to a famous doctor. Many people have worked for other agencies."

"I don't think you can generalize from a single case you've experienced before. I think you need to compare and analyze at least five cases to get reliability."

"I-I-Is that so..."

Cha Eugene, who was in the kitchen, didn't understand the word quack. After explaining the meaning, I asked it again.

"Throw away the quack! Meet a new doctor!"

"..."

Somehow it was like the summary of a soap opera, but it was clear and concise.

Lastly... I asked Lee Sejin, who was lying in bed.

An unexpectedly serious answer came back.

"... Every doctor is different. Some people want to talk and get paid... There are good people."

"Y-Yes."

"If they don't suit you, it's better to change them quickly. ...I haven't received one for a long time either."

And after hesitating, Lee Sejin added quietly.

"...Do your best."

"-!! Y-Yes!"

It was an unexpected fire support.

Now then, it was the end of the investigation. I crossed my arms and asked again.

"What do you think?"

Perhaps his heart was moved, Seon Ahyeon agonized over it.

And soon, he clenched his fists and said.

"...T-Then... W-When the activity is over, I'll tell you right away."

"You will? Alright."

"...Y-Yes!"

"Tell your parents."

"Huh?!"

Then again, when the schedule came up, it was good to postpone it.

I sat down and waited until Seon Ahyeon contacted his parents and told them about the counseling plan.

Seon Ahyeon had to say it himself, so he eventually sent a text message while sweating, and his parents replied in an instant.

Thus, Seon Ahyeon's counseling schedule was successfully set.

"Well done."

"H-Huh..."

His dumbfounded expression was asking what the hell had happened. I patted his back and returned to my room.

And that evening, I received a sudden thank-you call from Seon Ahyeon's parents.

Apparently, Seon Ahyeon said that I persuaded him.

'...Do you have to?'

It was a bit embarrassing.

– Thank you. We... Um, there are areas that we can't meddle in...

Perhaps they were choked up, and after hearing the sound of them clearing up their throats a few times, the words of appreciation continued again.