1 - Moxie

Kai could never have expected life to bring him to this point. He thought everything was going well, that Peter was happy, that he was doing everything the submissive had wanted. He thought Peter had the same feelings as him, but when he came home one day to find all of Peter's things missing, his bank accounts emptied, and a letter threatening to release "everything" to the public Kai wasn't sure what to do. Everything they had done was consensual. 

Peter had asked for a lot in their contract and Kai had done his best to meet Peter's expectations and needs. Kai fit a lot of dom types, but his goal was overall caring for his submissive in whatever way they needed. Looking back at it, he could see how Peter had taken advantage of him. His friends had tried to point it out, but Kai had thought they were just exaggerating. Then Peter demanded they stop going to the club, and he obliged. He should have known, he should have seen the red flags. 

Now he was couch hopping between his friends, continuing to work during the day to finish his physical therapy residency and as a special request dom at the club whenever he could. That's what brought him to where he is now, sitting on a bed in some high-end hotel room waiting for his newest client to arrive. His services were by word of mouth and this one came through one of his closest friends. Typically he only did scenes with members of the club but Lila swore that it would be worth it. She told him that she knew the person very well and that even if they could easily get a membership and attend the club, it wasn't all that simple. 

All communications had gone through Lila, not that there was much, which made Kai all the more nervous. His friend assured him it was for privacy reasons and he had nothing to concern himself with. This wasn't his first client and he was sure it wouldn't be his last. He hated having to charge for his services, but he desperately needed the money at this point. Peter had taken everything he had. 

A timid knock on the door drew him from his thoughts and he watched as the door knob turned and the door opened. A man of average height walked in, quietly shutting the door behind him all while keeping his eyes on the ground. All Kai could see was the mop of dark brown hair and pale skin. He was wearing a large colorful jacket, a black top under it, and tight black pants.

"Akeno?" The man peeked up at him through his fringe, not having moved from in front of the door. He paused for a moment as he took in the much larger male sitting on the bed. From the basic jeans, and tight shirt that did nothing to hide the muscle beneath, to the sharp jawline, and long curly hair. 

His words were quiet, but Kai wanted nothing more than to hear him continue talking, "Yes, sir."

"Please come in." Akeno reacted instantly, walking gracefully until he was standing just a couple of feet from Kai. "I've never had a client communicate through someone else before a session. Usually, I would have an understanding of what you want beforehand, but we're going to start by sitting down and going over what you want to get from this. Come sit." Kai patted the bed beside him. "You can look at me, Akeno. We're not in a scene or anything, we're just talking."

Akeno sat next to him, immediately curling a leg under him. He lifted his head up briefly, their eyes meeting for just a second, before Akeno looked back down at the bed sheets.Kai could barely hear his mumbled words, "I'm not sure you will want to continue these... appointments." He watched as Akeno took a deep breath before looking up and holding eye contact, "Before we get into the deep of it, I need you to sign this. It's an NDA stating that while we can talk to others about what we're doing, absolutely no names or identifying factors can be told."

Kai wasn't completely surprised by the document as he took his time reading through it. It was exactly what was said and even went as far as listing numerous "identifying factors". Kai was impressed with the detail of the contract and after the Peter fiasco he wouldn't complain about the safeguard, so he signed his name without a comment.