Dear Royals,

Chapter 14:

Once everyone knows the plan my pack prepares for guests. Everyone rushes off and I head to my office to write a letter to the King.

Dear Royals,

My name is Ayla Clipse. I am the Alpha of the Eclipse Pack. I don't exactly know how I created a new pack, but I have. I am writing to you in regards to instating my pack as one under the royals, so we have no room for misunderstanding. The Alpha of the pack next to mine, Alpha Miles Searcher, has told me that you will most likely send someone to ask questions and examine how I run my pack before I become accepted. I will answer all questions when asked and be fully cooperative in this process. Thank you for your time. Please let me know of your arrival.

May the full moon come again,

Alpha Clipse

I give my letter to Alpha Searcher, so he can pass it along. He is not allowed to give out the location of the royal pack. Only Alphas are allowed to know, and I am not an acknowledged Alpha. I have an idea of the general location, but that could seem like a threat if just sent straight there. So, I pass it on to Miles.

My training has progressed quite a bit. With Aunt May back and her already knowing my past training, she has been able to help Wen and Andy make different training schedules. Also, James seems to want to kill me by training an extra hour a day on one. He says that he was one of the best at the council. Although I do agree that I learned a lot from the one on one sessions, I will not be admitting it to him. But, with all the time spent training, there is only a couple hours left for sleep, with all of the pack work needed to be done.

John, my Delta, has been training all of the pack members more harshly. The pack tensions have been rising and we can all feel the incoming danger, whatever that might be. Meanwhile, Claire has been organizing all of the pack members, making sure everything is ready for the royals. She does all this while also integrating all new members to our pack. We get up to six new members each week, because of the rumors of a welcoming pack towards rouges. I even have a few past-rogues who have never been apart of a pack, those are usually pretty healthy, just scared. It's the rogues who escaped from bad packs that are harder to deal with and make comfortable, they are usually starving and traumatized by the time they get to us. Claire has been helping them quite a bit, because that is usually her main job, but with the royals coming our healthier past-rogue members have been slowly taking over her normal duties. Randy and Quill have helped more than anyone. They are two of the first welcomed into the pack. They both escaped from being omegas in their packs when they were teenagers and met when they were rogues, where they fell in love and survived together until we ran into them. While all this has been happening Sara has been doing her Beta duties and taking over all the work I can't do with all of my new training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear the howls. My border patrol alerts us of the arrival of the royal. The witches are safely in the forest. James stayed in the main building so he could keep contact with me and the others. Jules is the one making sure CeCe, Andy and Wen are unable to be discovered with her abilities.

I head outside the main pack house. I wait outside for 20 minutes before a car pulls up. The driver comes outside. He does not look at anyone. He goes to the backseat door and opens it. A young man comes out. He looks professional, but he stares at me quite obviously. I ignore him and pay attention to the man who comes out after him. He is middle aged and quite powerful. He looks at me with a smile, but I feel him put pressure on me to bow. Although I am strong enough to resist I let him think he is stronger and bow my head like the rest of my pack already has.

They both walk up to me with the driver right behind. The driver may seem less dangerous, but I can sense his hidden power. A gift from my mother. I pretend I don't notice though.

"Welcome, my name is Ayla Clipse. I am the Alpha and creator of the Eclipse pack."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it has been a while since I have last posted.  Thankyou for waiting. 

What do you think will happen next?

-RissaRoo