Oh No!

Chapter 10:

After countless hours of training the day came for Auntie May to arrive and CeCe still had not told anyone.

"What am I going to do? Should I just leave and maybe tell them after she arrives? No... that makes no sense. What if...."

"Shhhhhhhhh! You are driving me crazy! I told you to tell them a month ago!" She looks so distressed, but to be honest I am getting a little frustrated here... "Look I know it is hard, but if you don't tell them they are going to feel completely blindsided when she gets here."

"What if she won't know and no one recognizes our resemblance?" I give the most annoyed look in the world.

"It took me two seconds to figure it out." I state.

"You're right. I know you're right." She thinks for a moment. "Wait, but Sara didn't figure it out."

"I can't figure out how she hasn't, but I know one thing for sure: when you are in the same room as your 'older twin' people are going to ask questions."

"Fine... you have a point." She looks completely terrified.

"I am calling everyone over here right now." She doesn't stop me so I mind link Sara; "I need you to gather John, Claire and the witch group... CeCe is with me in the gardens."

"Be there in 5 minutes."

"There on their way." She looks at me in terror. "You can..." "Shit. Shit. Shit." "...do this."

"Oh Shit. Shes..."

I hear the voice of the woman who raised me, "Deary!"

"Auntie May?" I turn around to see she is actually there, that it is not a figment of my imagination. She is HERE! "Oh Fuck" I whisper. CeCe hides behind me. Auntie May walks towards me, but is interrupted halfway when Sara jumps her, almost killing her with her hug.

"Auntie May! I missed you so much!" Sara slowly realizes May's inability to breathe. "Sorry..."

"I missed you too Dear." She smiles big and is given another hug by Sara, softer this time.

I see that everyone stands beside me and Ce. I am paralyzed. I can't move and from what I can see CeCe seems to be the same. I hear her murmur, "Fucking Shit." I finally break from my paralysis with a small chuckle. When May walks towards our group with Sara, I hear a gasp from everyone. Sara did the same when she was finally close enough to see CeCe hiding behind me.

Auntie May smiled at me and I knew she knew. I stepped aside. Everyone was frozen. CeCe finally looked up and saw her eyes mirrored back at her. Aunt May spoke in a trembling voice, "I missed you." CeCe and May's dams break and the tears start to fall. "Can I.." CeCe jumps into her arms. They both calm down. "If I am not mistaken you got my gift." CeCe nods and May's smile somehow gets bigger. CeCe separates herself from her mother and Aunt May decides to give her space, "When is my other daughter going to give me a hug?" She gives me a pointed look.

"Hi, Aunt May." I hug her and I hear a whisper in my ear, "You know you could have warned the others." I whisper back, "How do I know that I knew anything about this." She laughs.

Her loving gaze goes towards CeCe again and I can see Ce's worries starting to leave. "I told you she would love you Ce." I decide to just ignore the others who are just frozen, but I guess CeCe wants me to shut up from the look she gave me.

Jules is the first to come back to reality. "What is going on?"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry for such a late update. But because of a few wonderful people and their comments I have returned with a very determined mind. I hope to be posting more often and hope you enjoy my story as it progresses. Thank You everyone for your support.

-RissaRoo