Chapter 3- Love language

Wednesday 8:30- August

It was 8:30 on a Wednesday morning. That means it's time for Psych! I was already running late so I just threw on an old T-shirt and some shorts. I know its not my best look but its to early.

As I walk into class I wave to a few people I recognize, then clock Paige sitting in the back row again

As I walk into class I wave to a few people I recognize, then clock Paige sitting in the back row again. She was wearing Grey Sweats and a plain white T shirt. I make my way over to her and plop down in the seat beside her.

"Good morning Pay" I smile. She just smiles and shakes her head.

"I have a surprise for you." The blonde smirks.

"ohhh what is it?" I say, getting exited. I love surprises. When people do things without being asked its makes me feel so loved. Instead of saying anything she just reaches towards her feet and hands me non other than my Starbucks order. All I can do is smile like an idiot at this girl.

"Payyyyyyy you are such a sweetie pie!" I Squeal.

"nah.. it was just on my way" she shrugs. No matter how much she tries to act cool I can already tell she is a softie.

Before I can respond, Ms. Rizzi interjects. "good morning young scholars. I was so pleased with all of your videos from Monday, I love learning new things about you all! Today we are going to learn about the 5 love languages: words of affirmation, acts of service, gift giving , quality time, and physical touch. After todays lecture you will identify both your parters and your own love language, so pay close attention!"

As she rambled on for hours about love languages- including some species of her and her ex-husbands relationship that were probably unnecessary to the lessons- I took notes intently in my yellow notebook while Paige leaned back and sipped her- . Wait, she was sipping on a mango dragonfruit refresher too.

I leaned over to her and whispered "drink for a four year old huh".

"I think Ms. Rizzi would be very disappointed if you weren't listening to the lecture" she whispered back, changing the subject.

"What? no, I am paying so much attention!" I whisper- screamed.

"Shh your distracting me from the lesson" she whispered, but this time getting so close to my ear that I could feel her breath on my neck.

_________________________________

"Now that you know what the 5 love languages are, I want you to identify them in each other, then film a video of yourselves portraying each others love language. For instance if its words of affirmation, give your partner a compliment. Before you ask, if your language is physical touch, no you do not have to touch your partner. Pick another one that speaks to you! Please have these videos uploaded to our google classroom by 11:59 tonight."

I turned to look at Paige but she was already looking at me.

"I have practice in 15 minutes, would you be able to meet up after to work on this after?" Paige questioned.