His nickname

June

Mini exam
The month I found out his nickname

During the mini exams, I'd wake up at 5, get ready for school, leave for school at 6, arrive at 7, Write my exam and at 10 I'd go home. This was a schedule I had until the final june exams. The grade 12's on the other hand had a different knock off time, depending on what subject they we're writing that day, so id barely see him.
But on one fortunate day when Ofentse and i we're walking to were we waited for our parents after we wrote our exams, we found ourselves walking behind Mr.M and a female I'd like to think was his cousin, He turned around and looked at me with his beautiful eyes🤩. I stared back then looked at Ofentse and stared giggle, turned to look at him and heard his friend with glasses call out his nickname "MASHA!" He turned to look at his friend then looked at me and turned his face back to look at his friend.
I looked at Ofentse whom was whispering his name in shock 😲.
Honestly I went home excited, happy and in disbelief, that I actually knew who this handsome guy was.

Dear heart why him?....., It's so full of you I can hardly call it my own. You are a million feelings in one, Your the reason I'm able to smile apart from my friends and family 👪
I cant seem to unloved you no matter how hard I try😔

Sometime around term 2

Back stabbers🔪

Tshegofatso was one of the friends I had, that sat with me at breaks.
I really loved her as much as I loved Ofentse and Lethabo. Her and myself would do alot of things together if lethabo or Ofentse were busy with something.
We'd go to soccer matches, go to the taxi rank together, bunck subs, all kinds of things like that.
But then one day the friends she had before me approached me who were apparently also pulengs friends, and warned me about Tshego's sly ways. But ofcourse I didn't really listen to them because she didn't seem like the person to betray a friend, but oh boy how wrong was I about that...

One afternoon at a soccer field tshego had asked to borrow my phone to play a game, turns out she wanted to take a sneak peak at an unappropriate text message Bokamuso had sent me, which actually gave away the fact that I wasn't a virgin.
She then asked who this guy who texted me was, I was kind of mad so I took my phone and stayed silent, she then asked if I was a virgin, that statement gave me flashbacks that caused me to smile.

After that she'd always ask me to tell her how it stared, how I met him and how old he is.
It continued like this for days until I finally gave in, I stared of with telling her how me and him met....