9

Emma's pov:
I knocked at the door even tho I had the key. She opened the door slowly. "Girl where were you. I've been calling you all day long. Did something happen?"

"Ok. I need you to sit down and listen to me without any questions." I explained the whole situation to her.

"What! You have to move out? I-this is something I need time to digest. When are you going?" "I'm going to move out tonight. I'm so sad"

I want to know his secrets. Why does he not smile. Why doesn't he show any emotions. Why do-what the hell are you thinking Emma. Stop thinking nonsense and pack up.

"Hey do you want to help me pack up. I need help" "yeah sure". We packed up all of my things and sat on the couch. "Emma what about your café. Who will feed them?"

"Of course I will. After work I'll come and feed them with my own hands" "Did you ask Mr Watt?" She asked."No but I will. Or else they will starve to death".

"Alright. I'll leave now. We will meet at the café everyday. I will miss you" I said almost crying. "I'll miss you too. Don't be late to the café. Call me when you reach. Bye bye"

I drove back to Mr Watt's house. I grabbed my suitcase and took the elevator upto his floor. He lives on the top floor. I got to the apartment and I put in the-what was the password. Ughh you forgot the password.

I knocked on the door and waited for 15 minutes. Still no answer. I was about to knock again when Mr Watt opened the door.

"Mr Watt. Sorry I forgot the password. Did I disturb your sleep?" I asked. He could've messaged me the password or something but,no he told me only one time and expect me to remember it.He didn't look like he was sleeping. Why did it take so long to open the door.

"I was um in the bathroom. I'll message you the password" he answered like he read my mind. I nodded. "So anyway where's my room?" I asked. I was exhausted. He showed me my room. It was bigger than my old one. Then I remembered café!

"Mr Watt. Can I have some time after my job ends. Because I have to feed in my café". He looked at me with his usual expression. I realised how wrong that sounded.

"Uhh I mean I actually own a cat café. In the morning and evening the staff feed the cats. But in the night I visit and feed the cats and see if everything is ok."

"Ok. You can and I also want to see your café. Take me some time in the future". Did he just asked me to ask him out? Whatever.

"Thank you Mr Watt". I said not wanting to be rude."Marshall." "What- call me Mr Marshall" he said. "Ok. Mr Wa-Marshall." With that I went in my room.

Did he,my boss just asked me to call him by his name. First Mr John. Now Mr Marshall. They are so polite. I laid down thinking about what happened today.

I hope tomorrow will be better. Well today was good. But that guy from before still gives me the creeps. I fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Let me know if there are any mistakes. I will appreciate if you vote. Thank you ~~~akumaXkitty❤️