𝐓𝐖𝐎

In advance I wanna apologise because there's a lot of time skips but its kinda necessary to move on with the story lmao

don't forget to vote and comment!

enjoy!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒛

𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒛

ᥫ᭡

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:38
Duvet

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The first thing I noticed about Lorenzo when he approached me was the look in his eye.

Lust, as I was used to, but something else too, possibly admiration.

I liked the way he made me feel. He didn't see me as a prize to be won, but like I was something special, delicate, even.

I would be lying if I said I didn't get into his car because he was hot, or maybe I wanted to make Leo jealous. Or maybe it was both.

Anyway, something about him was just so magnetic, so dominant, so attractive.

You probably won't believe me when I say in all the time I've dated Leo, I've never been to their house. So this is a first.

Its also my first time getting into some random guy's car that I met less than 15 minutes ago!

Did I already say he was like super hot?

I turned my head to get a better look at him. His hair was a light brown and contrasted perfectly with his tanned complexion.

He wore a Rolex watch on his right wrist, which I also noticed was the only hand he used with the wheel.
I swear everything this man did was hot.

His arms were perfectly scuptled, and the sleeves to his shirt were rolled up to his elbows. Everything about him seemed pretty perfect.

He suddenly turns to look at me and smirks.

I definitely stared way too long.

I feel like I should've been embarrassed, or at least a little awkward, but honestly, I was too tired to care.

-That or the alcohol.

I rest my head onto the window, the cold glass cooling my almost feverish cheeks.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lorenzo lower down the volume of the radio.

"Its alright, I'll wake you up when we arrive," His voice cut through the quiet, but it was comforting.