Chapter 1: Who will he choose?

In the heart of South Korea, in a bustling city where dreams were made and shattered, lived Hyunjin, a young man with a heart as conflicted as the city itself. Hyunjin found himself torn between two very different men: the enigmatic former President of the United States, Donald Trump, and the charismatic basketball legend, LeBron James.

To make matters worse, his roommate, the mischievous Eric Cartman, seemed determined to lead him astray with his terrible advice.

One day, as Hyunjin sat pondering his predicament, Cartman burst into the room with a devilish grin on his face.

"I've got it, dude!" Cartman exclaimed. "You should totally go for Trump. I mean, he's rich, powerful, and totally into you."

Hyunjin frowned, unsure. "But what about LeBron? He's kind, caring, and incredibly talented. I just don't know who to choose."

Cartman waved his hand dismissively. "LeBron's just a basketball player. Trump can give you anything you want."

Despite his doubts, Hyunjin found himself drawn to Trump's attention. The former president seemed to hang on his every word, showering him with compliments and gifts.

But deep down, Hyunjin couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. Despite Trump's wealth and power, there was a void in his heart that even the former president couldn't fill.

Meanwhile, LeBron James watched from afar, his heart heavy with longing. He knew he could offer Hyunjin the love and support he needed, but he also knew that Hyunjin had to make the choice for himself.

One night, as Hyunjin sat alone in his room, torn between his feelings for Trump and LeBron, there was a knock on the door. It was Trump, his eyes filled with longing.

"Hyunjin, I can't stop thinking about you," Trump confessed. "I know I'm not perfect, but I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy."

Hyunjin felt his resolve waver. Trump's words were tempting, but deep down, he knew that his heart belonged to someone else.

As he hesitated, unsure of what to do, there was another knock on the door. This time, it was LeBron James.

"Hyunjin, I know I'm not as flashy as Trump, but I can offer you something he never could: genuine love and affection," LeBron said earnestly.

Hyunjin looked from Trump to LeBron, his heart torn in two. But in that moment, he knew what he had to do.

"I'm sorry, Trump," Hyunjin said softly. "But my heart belongs to LeBron."

Trump's face fell, but he nodded understandingly. Deep down, he knew that Hyunjin deserved someone who could truly make him happy.

And so, as Trump left the room, his heart heavy with disappointment, Hyunjin turned to LeBron, a smile playing on his lips.

"LeBron, I choose you," Hyunjin said, his voice filled with conviction.

And as they embraced, Hyunjin knew that he had made the right choice. With LeBron by his side, he knew that he would never have to question his feelings again.