A DATE?

It was 8am in the morning.anika woke up 5am just to get ready for their "date".she was excited for her day but she was low-key worried bout what her parents would think but it's her first time going on a date so she was excited and nervous.since they were going to a temple too she wore a kurti.which hugged her curves.

It was a green embroidery kurti

It was a green embroidery kurti.with oxidized jewelry.

This was ayansh's outfit it was  classy and neat

    She was pacing around her room waiting for the clock to hit 8.she was thinking that she overdressed.she was flushed at the thought of them going out together her mind started thinking dirty but she saw the clock hit 8 she opened the door immediately she was startled.ayansh was standing right in front t of her room and he was about to knock.he looked at her and smirked he walked towards her making her go back to the room.once he entered her room he shut the door close behind him.he pulled her close by her waist and pinned her to the door.he tucked one of her hair strand behind her ear and whispered to her"jaan le legi hamari" in a breathy voice.he looked at her and smiled.she looked away and blushed"kya Kar rahe ho aap"he replied "what I should have done yesterday".he let go of her and stepped back but still close to her he pulled her face close by cupping her cheeks and traced her jawline by his thumb and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. she gasped looking down she gripped his arm.            "s-someone m-m-might come in". "they won't.i would love to u see u all flushed and burning with desire but not today darling come on let's go".he grabbed her hand and intertwined it with his and stepped out the room.there was no one outside and everyone were sleeping in their rooms.ayansh spoke "I'm gon give you the best day of your life"."it isn't gon be today tho." HE looked at her with a question mark face "it's gonna be our wedding day".his ears heated up "ur pretty smooth with it huh" he replied."chalo".they both went out of the mansion and bought out two helmets.(ofc biker twist is important since he's rich as hell)."y do we need helmets"she asked."since we are going to many places so we need a bike". "Oohh".he spoke up."do you know I never let anyone touch my bike your the first person touching it and riding it with me".her cheeks heated up at the thought of her being the first person he's gonna ride with."yes cause you're special"."wha-"she replied in shock cause he knew what exactly was going on her mind."yea I should atleast know this since I'm gonna be your husband".he replied with no expression knowing very well he got her going crazy."chale kya ji ab "he bent down and shut her helmet.and tapped her head."she sat behind him.she was scared to touch him.he noticed it and grabbed her hands and put it around his waist."I-"."gir jaayegi don't let go". "I-    hmm".they both drove off to the temple.the temples were pretty far away in kashmir so aaynsh brought his bike.they both walked into the temple it was shiv ji temple. they both prayed then he didn't know what to do she grabbed him by his hand and took him to do pradakshina "you don't know abt giri pradakshina?"."I really don't know much abt it I grew up in london mostly soo.whats that tho"."well we go around the temple 3 or 5 times my hindi isn't that good so we can say for blessing or to get relieved from our sins and karmas"."right.i get it now"."now put your hands together and we are gonna do it 3 times".she grabbed his hand and made him stand beside her and started doing pradakshinas".he kept on staring at her during all the 3 rounds.then they both did archan.and aayansh tried to walk out of the temple."kya Kar rahe ho aap?"."going out"."you can't do that u should sit in the temple for atleast 5 to 3 minutes alr".she pulled him and made him sit beside her."who taught all this Anika ji?.she blushed at him calling her by her name."well who do you think.i just learned it from u know my parents I just hear them talk and listen to them so I grew up following what they do jn temples. advantages of being bramhin".    "Ooo so that's how u learnt ur pretty smart.except in speaking in hindi igg".he teased her"I really didn't grow up learning hindi alrr I was good at reading and writing it well not the handwriting but yea"."you're telugu so"."yeaa"."cmon let's go now".aayansh got up and lent his hand for her to get up.she gave him a side eye and rejected it.and got up by herself.she stopped in her tracks and came back to him."where are we going next?".he looked at her with a proud smirk."we are going where u wanted to go".