confession

Ashwin spoke up "actually I've liked since 8th grade I still do" shraddhas heart stopped for a moment."I know u must feel like I'm the other boys who liked u but I promise u I'm not.im not asking u to date me but u know don't lose ur feelings for me"."what makes u think I like you huh"."yours eyes the way u looked the look is still the same even now"."well u caught me off guard".

Anika was going back to her room but she was lonely she opened her phone and started staring at that one picture while walking.she bumped her head into someone."oww" she mumbles.she looked up at him and her eyes widened "I umm I'm sorry". He turned back to look at her his gaze softened "it's okay u don't have apologize" her heart beat sped up by hearing his voice it was deep but not too deep.he looked down at her phone and chuckled knowing she was staring at his picture."I guess u looked busy huh" he said with a smirk".she immediately put her phone away."n-no.j-just came out for a walk you know"she said while looking away."oh then can u spare a few minutes for US?" ."huh?yea sure".he lead her to a place and sat down."your happy with this marriage right"."well I am" she replied. "Ur just nervous right?" "Yea..". "SINCE this is our first time meeting let's get to know each other before our marriage hmm?" "Sure I wanted to say the same thing too".Anika was shivering a bit due to the cold he noticed it and gave his hand to her.she looked at him clueless.he took her hand and intertwined it with his like it's a normal thing."i-"."you?what. ur ears are red by the way".he pulled her chair closer and held her hand with his both hands."ur hands are warm"."y-yea a bit"."I know this is an arranged marriage it will be hard for us to u know together close and understand each other but will try our best why don't we u know go out together tomorrow it's not the wedding week yet so?","you y-you mean like a date?"."if thats what u want to call it then yea a date".

Ashwin spoke up."I want us to have a bond I know u dont do relationships and stuff but yea a bond".she replied "yea sure". "if u were so straight forward I would have confessed long ago"."mhmm"."so is this a yes"." You know.imma head out now Anika must be all alone." "NAH she ain't alone babhi ji has aayansh with her"."omfggg whatt".

Ayansh spoke up "we are going to temple tomorrow too"."what do you mean too"."I'm having u all to myself tomorrow".she was a blushing mess "i-"."yea you only".he said while chuckling"."BTW how tall are your Anika asked innocently."6.2"."WHA-","and ur 5.2" "wait how do u know I'm 5.2"."guessed my mums 5.4 and ur few inches short but u really can't see it so I guessed 5.2"."thats really observant"."yea.its getting cold lets get you to ur room I will walk you"."it's o-" "nah it's more like want to walk u".they both went upstairs.she stood near her door not going in."g-good night"."without u it isn't"he leaned down and kissed her forehead sending a rush of butterflies in her stomach her heart was beating fast.he could hear it since it was so quiet.suddenly they heard a door creaking open and few girls chuckling came out.they stopped at the sight of aayansh and Anika.they all smirked at her."anika busy Hai yaar ham chalte.jiju ji aap Anika ko lekar aao hm Jaa Rahe kyuki wo aane se latehogi na".jahnavi spoke up chuckling at them.
The girls went down Anika wanted to join them but stopped she was waiting aayansh."mere liye wait Kar rahe ho na.pta Hai chalo".he pulled her in and intertwined their hands.they all went down ayansh sat beside Anika.with the girls beside Anika.the boys slowly came down and smirked at ayansh.they went and sat beside the parents.anikas mother and aayanshs mother spoke up "dono bohut acche lag rahe ho" they said while laughing.

Chapter khatam. I'm too lazy to type more now but in future I will edit it tho.and uguys know what will happen next just gossip.