chapter-2

They start texting.
Vivan is not as interested in text as sanjana but he did for her.
Start knowing each other's past, relationship status, their likes and dislikes.
Vivan invited her to hangout with him but she couldn't. She has strict parents and restrictions but she is a little bit daring too.
She made a plan to meet. She went to his niece's home and told him to wait for her at the terrace . ( vivan's relative lived on the same floor as her niece ) she didn't give that much thought on what to do when they met, she focused on executing her plan . She made up an excuse to her uncle that she going on walk. Vivan was waiting for her. As she reach there he hugged her making her completely blanked. She felt happy but confused at same time. He lean to her neck and start tracing his hand on her back. Sanjana was confused as hell, she was unable to her mind as she lost his sense completely . He command her to hug him, and she did . Sanjana came back in her senses and push him slightly , which made him stop. He said " The way you react, clearly state something happened in your past, Share.
She didn't utter a word from her mouth just staring him.
She hugged him cause he was the first one who noticed it.
He said " Take your time princess " . "Forehead kiss "
" I m here for you " .
And they proceed to return.
(In the elevator)
She suddenly kissed him on cheeks and ran, leaving him shocked.
"He blushed"
Vivan had to go cause of work.. So he text her to come outside. She slightly open her door just to take some glimpse of his handsome face. No one was there except those two, he took the chance ,kissed on her cheeks and ran like she did., making her blush. She found him handsome as well as cute too.