6 - Dogs are supposed to be cute... and not demonic!

Start from the beginning

[Emilia]: May the blessing of the spirits be with you!

[Subaru]: Huh? What was this?

[Y/N]: "Small smile" It's like a 'Tread carefully'.

"Upon hearing these words, Subaru opens his eyes a little, getting a sad expression that was quickly replaced by a wide smile. But, this was something that didn't go unnoticed by Y/N."

[Y/N]: "Ah... You... You remembered her, didn't you?"

"Giving a small sigh, Y/N looks at Subaru and the others."

[Y/N]: Enough talking, we have no more time to waste!

[Rem]: I'll be right behind you, Y/N-kun!

"Y/N just nods at that, walking to the mansion's door, with Subaru and Rem following behind."

[Subaru]: "Please... Be safe, little brats!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip to see a Chibi Beatrice eating pancakes, while thinking about a certain spiritual arts user.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Only the moonlight could illuminate that dark night. Running to the village, Y/N begins to wander into his own thoughts."

[Y/N]: "This will be my first encounter with majuus, even with Beatrice's help in training, I still don't think it will be enough!"

"Y/N closes his fist tightly while he's still running."

[Y/N]: "Even with me here, Rem will probably still go back to the forest later... Am I even going to make a difference?"

"Rem notices the conflicted expression on the boy's face."

[Rem]: Y/N-kun? Are you okay?

[Y/N]: Oh, y-yes, it's just... I'm Just worried about the kids.

[Rem]: "Small smile" Don't worry, Y/N-kun! With Rem and Subaru-kun here, nothing can go wrong!

"Seeing the two's interaction, Subaru frowns a little."

[Subaru]: "Even though she said that..."

"Subaru holds his left hand with his right, stopping the shaking a little."

[Subaru]: "I can't forget that!"

"Running for a little longer, the three finally reach the village of Arlam. The villagers seem agitated, with torches in hand and shouting various names."

"Rem seeing the situation, goes to a resident."

[Rem]: what is happening here?!

[Villager]: It looks like some children have disappeared from their homes!

"Subaru gives a fearful expression."

[Subaru]: I-it can't be!

"Y/N puts a hand on Subaru's shoulder, trying to bring some kind of comfort to the boy."

[Villager]: Follow me! We found some footprints there!

"Rem and Subaru open their eyes in surprise, quickly nod their heads and run after the villager. While Y/N stays a little behind."

[Y/N]: "Grits his teeth" This is no time to belittle yourself!

"The boy slaps himself in the face several times, leaving his cheeks a little red."