‹3›

Park Jimin

"You are my MATE"

What.the.fuck ?

That's.. not even possible.. *giggles* pfft hahhahhaa .. I laughed out loud . He must be kidding me .. lol 😆. It's final. He's just crazy. That's it .. imma just leave..

"I'm not joking.." he slowly added.

"Bruh are you sure? Or the question is are you crazy? I knew it .. these fuckers are not only stinky but also crazy. I'm leaving dudee... I did not sign up for these shits. "

"Stop it ! I'm not joking.. you are my fated mate . My wolf selected you as my mate .. "

"Wtf?? Is that even possible? Do you not realise that I'm a vampire?"

"I know I know.. this must be really wierd for you .. but this is the truth. As if I wanted a vampire to be mate!" He scoffed, the audacity.

"There is no way in hell I am letting a werewolf near me . Just fuck off . Or like reject me or smtg . You can do it , can't you? I don't even want to think about being with someone like you... Eww hell nahh you guys stink!"

Something like hurt flashed in his eyes . Well hmm this is all because of this bastard.. or the mating bond .. that's why I must be feeling a guilty feeling.. I mean just a tiny bit not even close to the size of an ant . Urghh bitch!!. But .. ehm I kinda lied about the other part .. he smell heavenly. Normally we won't be able to stand even 10 feet near them but he is different. He smell really good.. must be the cologne. Idk maybe that's why I agreed to talk with him even though I was unaware of his intentions. Something in me told me to trust him .BUT that doesn't mean I'm going to date him .. NO WAY  .. that's not happening.

Jeon Jungkook

When he asked me to reject him . I felt like a knife just pierced through my heart. Even though he is a vampire, I can't reject him ..NO That might kill my wolf. I can't do that to gguk . He is also whimpering from the pain that was inflicted on us by our mate ..

"Gguk are you okay??! I don't know why moon goddess decided him for us .. but I can't reject him I can't even think about rejec-"

"STOP!! stop talking about it .. we are not rejecting him and that's final .. how dare he even think about it .. he's mine .. ours!!" He said with so much dominance and power even I felt scared for a sec , I have never seen him this much affected by something before. He became quiet after that..

"Listen? What's your name?" I asked my mate.

"Is that important rn? Wtf man focus on the main issue" he said annoyed.

"Just tell me " I said ,this time serious. I'm sure my eyes are red right now.

"Urgh finee.. it's Jimin, Park Jimin. " He said  in a proud voice. I've always wanted my mate to be confident and proud. Perfect

"Pretty name for a pretty face" gguk said. I'm sure he is also happy to know his name . Trust me the simple thing matters a lot for us .

"Listen carefully Jimin . I'm not gonna reject you and that's final " I said with much authority. I am sure he won't be the to be easily dominated by a 'warewolf' but he must know that I'm not the one to be messed with..

"BUT !.. wait .. this is not even my problem,why am I sweating about this . You know what.. I'm leaving. DON'T approach me again" he said sassily .. cute . You think you can get rid of me like that? Really cute . He was about to leave when I pinned him to the wall .. fuck he looks soo cute like this. Control Jungkook you'll scare him ...

"WHAT THE--"

"Park Jimin if moon goddess decided that it's our future I won't stand against her. Think whatever you want but this is not gonna be our last encounter." I whispered in his ear before he pushed me away and stepped out of the room rolling his eyes at me . Hmm seems like I've got a sassy mate . I Like it ..

I know if anyone finds out about this we're done for. Cause any vampire ×warewolf duo won't end well . The rivalry between us was born after a fated mate pair like us and I don't know what will happen to us but I'm not gonna give up my mate . The only advantage I have here is that I'm a true blood . People can't scare me away from him .Hell I am a pack leader and I don't know how my people are gonna react to our Luna being a vampire. I can't even imagine the chaos waiting for us . Hell I don't even know if there will be an 'us'.
I just hope he won't ignore me . That's gonna be a worst punishment for me and gguk .

3rd person pov

Jungkook also left the room to get some alcohol. I guess he is too tired of all these . Who wouldn't be . This situation was a mess . Jimin was nowhere to be seen though. He must have left .when yoongi arrived jungkook was beyond wasted. He left with Jungkook in his own car leaving behind Jungkook's car in the club . Obvious to his friends situation he cursed him for a while cause he was about to finally win a round of card game and the bartender called him informing about his friend's state.

*My mental state is a mess . I don't know what's happening to me .  I'm really moody these days. Always angry at people.. I just.. Idk guys I'm just not really well . Physically I'm ok but mentally I'm not .

Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying so far ... I know I promised to update faster.. sorryyy..

Do press on the star sign you see below.. show some appreciation 🌚..byeee*