Chapter-2:The performance

"There are six Elements of Harmony, but only five are known: Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty, and Loyalty. The sixth is a complete mystery. It is said the last known location of the five Elements was in the ancient Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters. It is located in what is now..."

The muffled sound of a television could be heard,On the sofa, sat a solemn girl whose vacant eyes gave the impression that she was a doll. She stared at the television, indifferent to the words pouring from the speaker.

This moment disrupted the girl's reverie, as tiny hands clung to her shoulder. Their aquamarine eyes betrayed the innocence of a young child, who seemed to be oblivious to the dramatic events playing on the television.

“Can you watch it later? Ai’s performance is about to happen soon”

The girl's cold demeanor quickly shifted to concern. She sighed and asked in a composed voice,

"Would you mind waking up our sleeping sister? She is usually overly affectionate when our mother is performing.”

“I ALREADY TRIED WAKE UP BUT she didn't move an inch”

The girl showed little consideration for her sleeping sister and merely shrugged, saying,

"Let her sleep then, I don't really care."

She then shifted her focus to the performance playing out onstage, displaying no further interest in her sibling's well-being,

The television's performance was centered on a vibrant girl named Ai Hoshino with captivating, sparkling eyes that drew the attention of everyone in the room. As she gave her performance, all other performers seemed to fade into the background, overshadowed by her charisma and stage presence. With her talented vocal skills and confident mannerisms, Ai brought the stage alive with her effortless star power. The moment she stepped onto the stage, the spotlight was hers alone.

And after a few minutes the show ended and the girl stood up from her spot and started walking until she was interrupted by the voice of her brother

“Where are you going”

“Going to wake her up….”

“But the show is over?”

The girl ignored his comment,As the girl walked toward her sleeping sister's room, she could hear a soft murmur and the light puffs of breathing from the bed. Her little sister lay peacefully asleep in the room, her blonde hair tossed by the gentle breeze coming from the window, the rise and fall of her chest punctuated by her silent breathing. The voice of the girl's older sister abruptly interrupted this tranquil scene, waking the sleeping child.

Upon being roused from her peaceful slumber, the small child rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked up at her older sister.

"Why did you wake me up, Amber?"

she asked, her voice thick with sleep. She stretched out her teeny hands and yawned softly, as if she'd just woken from a long nap, unaware of what had disturbed her rest.

—--------------------------------------------------------

Upon being woken up, the tiny tot erupted into a temper tantrum, screaming and throwing a fiery tantrum at her siblings for not having woken her earlier.

"You both should have waken me up!"

the little girl shouted, her face flushed with anger as she glared at Amber. Amber, however, merely watched the spectacle unfold before her with a bemused expression, clearly amused by the tiny terror's display of rage.