Chapter 1: Resurrection

(Amber POV)
For more than a year, I have lived in this fragile form, it still amazes me how I have become a female, despite being a man in my past. There is a certain weight that comes with the feeling of reincarnation, everything seeming somehow different, yet familiar in a strange way. It felt like reality had sunk into my heart, yet the world still felt vivid and real. By my knowledge, I know the names of my mother, Ai Hoshino, an idol, and a master liar yet I can see through her blind replies.
Though I must admit I like the affection she has for us.

Yes, I did say "us" because... I have two siblings. Apparently, their names are Aquamarine and Ruby Hoshino. Our mother was not creative in naming things, but I have a gut feeling that they have been reincarnated as well. I suppose I should look into my suspicions because as a useless creature (referring to a baby) I have nothing else to do.

As for my siblings, my older brother, Aquamarine, seems quite mature and calm, and I suppose he is often quite collected. My little sister, Ruby, on the other hand, is the exact opposite, frequently acting like an actual baby and crying or speaking gibberish. She is quite obsessed with our mother for some reason, I don't know why either, she always just seemed like a normal person to me.Though I must admit Ruby’s gibberish makes me want to stuff her head in a washing machine.
As for me I'm still waiting to grow up so I can finish of that bastard.

Staying beside our mother, Ai, can sometimes be quite interesting, I suppose. Although, she does seem to often mix me up for our sister, Ruby , due to my appearance and for some reason Aqua too.I suppose that being around her does allow me to obtain more information about her, and perhaps I could even use my baby-like form to my advantage, allowing me to secure more resources for my personal needs.

Speaking of which,Now that I think about it Aqua has refused to get breastfeeded and is sticking to his little sucking thingy.
Well me and Ruby accepted breast feeding with open arms,its important for an infant Milk has been shown to help improve cognitive function and memory. It's a great source of some of the most important nutrients for optimal brain health, including protein, vitamin D, potassium, and calcium

But whenever I do get the supply of milk I could see Ruby glaring at me with hatred in her eyes.I won't be suprised if this girl is reborn to be honest.

With enough time as an infant I could plan for the future.I do not wish to go to my past ways but I do want to end what I started.

—--------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't think much of it at first when the day drew to a close. But then, abruptly and without warning, I heard a faint, mysterious sound from the room next door. It echoed faintly through the quiet of the night, stirring my curiosity beyond measure.”

I glanced over at the futon near myself only to see my siblings to not be there.The only one in the bed was Ai sleeping there peacefully murmurring some bullcrap while hugging a small pillow probably thinking it is one of her child.I do wonder how she could sleep through everything.

I get out of the futon and walk towards the room ignoring the stiffness and weakness my body feels at the moment.

As I approach the door to check upon the very noise I heard in the room next door,I see a soft glow emanating from the crack between the door and the floor.The moment I saw the light,I knew it came from a phone screen but I do wondered what was going on inside.
Curious about the situation I peeked inside the room and saw my siblings crawling around like a helpless corpse with no limbs whatsoever,but I noticed the phone on the floor with Japansese text on the screen.

I crawled closer to inspect the current situation,only for my suprise my brother Aqua stood on his legs.Thus putting an end to my little theory.

—--------------------------------------------------------
{a few minutes ago}

That night,Aqua heard a very strange noise coming from the room beside.He looked around the room for a second inspecting the situation.With sleepy eyes he turned to the door were the light was coming from.
It was a soft blue light possibly from a phone.
Upon closer inspection,to his suprise he saw his sister Ruby blabbering nonsense while furiously typing on their mother's phone.
She was engrossed in whatever she was doing and failed to notice the presence of her sibling.Aqua could only wonder what got her
So worked up.

“What!? Drop dead! From the quality of her performance it's clear she's in a different league!It's inevitable that the management would favour her! I bet your an angry old hag!
Take a look in the mirror and say that again,
UGGO!”

Aqua looked up at the phone to see it's none other than the hell of the internet,Twitter.She searched Ai B-Komachi just to start a war against Ai’s Haters…

As he looked at her for a moment, he wished to ask a question..
“Hey are you the same as me?” Trying to get the attention of Ruby who looked at him with a startled expression.

“What the hell!? Gross!?,A baby just talked how creepy” she exclaimed as her face turned to a a mixture of surprise and fear.

Aqua just stared at her comment with a face filled with a flat look.

Their conversation was interrupted by a sound coming nearby.Suddenly Aqua spoke as he quickly dropped to all four.

“It could be Ai! Quick act like babies for now”

Ruby nodded in agreement as she dropped in all fours following Aqua’s lead.Then the door opened but it was not Ai,It was Amber standing in both of her legs staring at the duo with a blank expression.

“Just as I thought,I suppose my theory has came to the conclusion that it was correct”

Amber spoke and stared at the duo still crawling in all four like a dog.As they looked at Amber,Aqua sighed thinking to himself.

“I'm sorry Ai,I really wanted your children to be normal but I suppose none of them are”