Skirmish at field 12.

Earlier that day, as Prince and Lebber left the town, Juango organised the entire squad into a shoulder-to-shoulder line. He maintained spacing within, and told the squad and its random players that joined in to take a temporary rest, waiting for the cavalry duo to return. Night fell, and the town became more lively than ever. George saw a pub being constructed inside a two-story house, and decided to join in. There was the sapper of the house, finishing off the table and stools. Bottles of alcohol had also magically appeared within the cabinets, totally violating Robloxia's terms of service, although it was still a miracle the game was alive.
He sat down on one of the stools, fiddling with a broken chunk of wood, before requesting to the sapper.
"Give me a drink."
The sapper immediately pocketed his hammer and grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet. He then slid it down to George's seat, in which he catched it in time, and drank it halfway. More people began to enter the pub, some chilling on the windowside seats, some ordering alcohol too. A little while later, Danish entered, leaning against the counter right beside George.
"A shot of Vodka, please." He asked.
The sapper grabbed the white liquor from the cabinet and unscrewed it in mere seconds, bringing in a shotglass in the process and professionally pouring it in perfectly. Danish took the shot, exhaling as he looked to the floor. He turned around, seeing a glimpse of gwen, although he seemed too drunk to register it. He looked back again, and locked his eyes onto Gwen's.

Meanwhile, Gwen had just entered the pub to take some rest. Behind him was another 10e Caporal Fourrier named Howlingwolf. Howlingwolf patted on Gwen's shoulder, giving him a smirk. Gwen smiled back, although in a forced way. He walked over and sat down beside George's stool, with George giving Gwen a friendly nod as he sloshed his whiskey bottle. Howlingwolf threw a random red soldier out of a stool and forced his way on top, just so he could talk right beside Gwen. Danish, on the other hand, leaned onto the counter, trying to catch a glimpse of Gwen, although what he saw was Howlingwolf conversing with him. Furious, Danish politely asked George for the both of them to switch seats, and George simply agreed, grabbing his whiskey bottle with him.
After that, Danish was now right beside Gwen. He looked at the two of them conversing before interrupting.

"Hi- Hi there, dear." He muttered, with a slight smirk.
Gwen just looked on awkwardly, before Howlingwolf jumped in.
"And who are you? His err.... Friend?"
"And who are you supposed to be!?" Danish slightly raised his voice, in a drunken attitude.
"Well calm down there, buddy. I'm just here to... Also befriend him. You know."
"I haven't seen anyone befriend people by bein' so close like that."
"Is that a problem? Like you don't do the same with an Adjutant-Sous Officier!"
"Do you think I look like put my lips 4 inches close to an officer!?"
"Probably." Howlingwolf scoffed.
"Well I don't! Now leave muh love alone-!" Danish slammed his hand on the table, influenced by drunkeness, although reaching for his hand again feeling the pain from slamming the table, his declaration ending with an "Youch!"
"Do you think this! Beautiful person! Would love someone like you, Danish?" Howlingwolf growled back.
"Yes! Because I loved Him first!"
"The rules ain't like that, stupid. Now get away before you make an entire circus of yourself."
"No, you get away, from me and from him!"
As the two argued more, Gwen ordered a mug of beer. After receiving it, he proceeded to pour the beer straight into Howlingwolf's mouth, and Danish's, before proceeding to leave the pub, staying at the flagpole instead. Juango was there, sleeping like a horse while standing up, holding the regimental flag still. The rest of the squad and its recruits were not there, too, some of them were probably in the pub, and some were inside random houses. The only other squad member there was Bleep, sleeping soundly while using his drum as a pillow.
Juango woke up minutes later, nearly tripping as soon as he realised he slept standing up. He looked around, seeing his sleeping comrades, and sighed. He wondered where the two cavalrymen went. They could've lost. Or probably still scouting on farther areas. He kept an optimistic thought, not to demoralize himself. Suddenly, someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind. It was Lebber.