7: A Happy Ending

"Crap it's the pro heroes!!" A villain called out as he started running for his quirk enhancers.
The bottles fell from the holder they sat on as he reached for one in a panic. The drug entered his system and the villain finally relaxed a little.

He would fight his way out of this one.

When the villain turned around, he found a fist planted in his face. He activated his quirk, only to find himself falling through the floor.

Hikari hissed, a bruise forming on his hand. But oh well, good riddance.

Hawks landed next to him, "Mirko has found a way to the boss."

"Really?" Hikari said hopefully.
The plan was defeating these villains instead of letting them get their hands on dangerous technology. Hakws and Mirko could arrest them, but not after they fought and made sure Hikari wouldn't have to face any consequences.
The two pro heroes went against the rules, fighting out of nothing like this, but they did it for Hikari (and for revenge of course).

"Hey," Hawks said as he grinned, "Told ya we'd fix it!"

"Yeah," Hikari returned the grin, though a bit sheepishly. If he had known he could just ask Hawks for help... his chest still hurt from the wound, and his side now held a scar from the messy healing quirk.

The two ran through a hallway. Hikari used his quirk and the two found themselves in a large room. The walls reached up two floors or so, and electric wires ran towards everywhere. There were desks with papers, and loads of villains who suddenly turned to them.

Hawks flinched. Hikari sighed. Oops, guess they had to fight now.

As Hawks shot feathers towards the villains, Hikari forced parts of the floor to disappear.

"Hawks," Hikari said, "Fly us up, I'll make the entire floor disappear!"

Hawks grabbed Hikari by his shoulders and immediately a choir of screams sounded as the floor disappeared. Hikari stopped his quirk and tiredly landed on his feet, the floor back in place.

"We're almost there," Hawks said proudly, "You're doing great!"

Hikari felt himself smile as the two ran towards the hallway where they needed to be.

Mirko suddenly flew past them as they exited the large room.

"Crap!" Mirko said as she landed against the wall with her back hard. The door she had come from now lay in pieces as blood fell all over her face. "He's strong!"

Hawks shot out his feathers as Hikari helped Mirko up.
A sudden scream sounded behind Hikari.
At the speed of light Hikari turned around, fearing Hawks had gotten hurt.

Mirko shielded Hikari's eyes and suddenly shouted. "Hawks! What the hell!!"

"We can always say it was an accident!" Hawks called back with a familiar kind of hatred in his voice. A thud sounded and Hikari knew there was blood.

"What's happening?" Hikari asked as he tried to get Mirko's hand off his eyes.

"Nothing," Mirko said suddenly stupidly, "I mean, let's get you home, we're done here."

Hawks pulled his feather out of the body, red dripping off of the already crimson feather. He glared at the now dead person. This wasn't the first time Hawks did this, and he didn't regret it today. He didn't smile though as he turned to the exit. It was coming for this 'orange' guy when he decided to threaten one of Hawks' children.

Hiko woke up to the sound of someone getting home. Groggily she rubbed her eyes, wondering why on Earth she had been awoken.
She got up and stretched her wings. As she threw on a vest she cursed at her wings for being complicated, and then finally exited, again rubbing her eyes to try and become less sleepy.

"Huh?" Hiko looked at who entered the living room. Hikari had some blood smeared over his shirt as he carried a bleeding Mirko inside. She grinned though, when she found Hiko standing with two concerned eyes.

Hikari glanced from his sister to Mirko, and then smiled and shrugged. "Hawks his fault."

"Er..." Hiko trailed off. She had no idea what to say or do as Hikari walked to the couch and sat Mirko down.

"Grab the pizza from the fridge, will you?" Hikari said, "And don't burn it when you heat it up!"

Hiko blinked. Then she walked to the fridge, wondering in what family she lived.

She needed answers. She needed them quick.
(But then again, she was Hiko)

Hawks came home to smell half burned pizza.
He laughed when Hiko sat on the couch with wide eyes, wondering how she hadn't noticed all that had been happening. It looked like she had gotten the full story.

Mirko's head was bandaged neatly, and the four sat down with some pizza
Everyone had a full plate as they sat in front of the tv, making jokes and chatting through the movie.

"Oh," Hikari said as the clock hit two AM, "by the way, Mirko, you're best aunt ever!"

Mirko burst out laughing as Hikari told Hiko about Mirko beating the shit out of some villains.

With a proud smile Hakws looked at his family.
They were all happy, and nothing could ruin that.

"Do you mind explaining how Endeavour found a dead body?" Aizawa asked Hawks.

The red feathered hero smiled nervously.
"Well..."

Okay, maybe there were a few obstacles in the road, but this family would be happy nonetheless.

The end.

A/n:

Thanks for reading! As usual I loved writing this, and thanks so much for the motivation. I only hope this fifth part is as good as the others. I spend a lot of time on it, just wondering how on earth I'd write it, but finally here it is.
Here's your chance to ask for a part six!
Haha, just kidding, I think this is the last of Healium. Maybe I've got a different idea to write something, that has to do with this storyline...

Have a great day/night,
—Waffle