chapter 9

Klaus pov

(Klaus's room is dimly lit, with shadows dancing on the walls. He's pacing back and forth, his eyes blazing with fury and obsession as he looks at the picture of aurora which he made)

Klaus: (growling to himself) She thinks she can escape me? She thinks she can leave me behind?

(He slams his fist on the table, making the objects on it shatter)

Klaus: (roaring) I'LL FIND HER! I'LL MAKE HER PAY FOR LEAVING ME!

(He's breathing heavily, his chest heaving with rage)

Klaus: (whispering menacingly) Aurora... my love... ... you'll regret the day you crossed me. I'll make you beg for mercy. I'll make you scream my name until you can't speak anymore...

(He's searching the room, his eyes scanning every corner, every shadow)

Klaus: (snarling) I'll find you, Aurora. And when I do, you'll be mine. Forever. And ever. And ever...I will lock you up was it to much to ask I just wanted you by my side

(Klaus storms into the room where the witch, Sabine, is sitting, her hands bound by chains)

Klaus: (furious) You failed me, Sabine. You promised me you could locate Aurora, but you can't even do that right!

Sabine: (terrified) P-please, Klaus, I'm trying! But  magic is too strong, I can't penetrate it!

Klaus: (outraged) Too strong? TOO STRONG?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S TOO WEAK!

(He slams his hand on the table, making Sabine flinch)

Klaus: (menacingly) You have one hour to find her. ONE HOUR. Or else...

(He pulls his hand holding her heart threatening to take it out )

Klaus: (cackling) You know what this is, Sabine. You know what it can do. Don't fail me again...

(Sabine's eyes widen in terror as Klaus's eyes glow desperately )

Sabine: (whispering) P-please, Klaus, don't make me do this...

Klaus: (leaning in close) You should be begging for mercy, Sabine. Because when I find Aurora... when I finally have her in my arms again... you'll be the first one I come for...

(Elijah enters the room, trying to calm Klaus down)

Elijah: (soothingly) Klaus, brother, let's talk about this. You're not thinking clearly.

Klaus: (seething) Stay out of this, Elijah! This doesn't concern you!

Elijah: (firmly) Actually, it does. You're hurting innocent people, Klaus. Like Sabine.

Klaus: (snarling) She failed me! She can't even find Aurora!

Elijah: (calmly) Maybe that's because Aurora needs some space, Klaus. Maybe she needs time to think.

(Klaus's eyes flash with rage)

Klaus: (growling) Space?! YOU THINK SHE NEEDS SPACE?! FROM ME?!

(Klaus lunges at Elijah, fangs bared, and bites him)

Elijah: (grunting in pain) Ahh!

(Klaus releases Elijah, who stumbles back, clutching his wound)

Elijah: (weakly) Klaus... you're losing control...

Klaus: (maniacally) I AM IN CONTROL! I AM THE ONE WHO WILL GET AURORA BACK!

(As time passes, Klaus becomes more and more unhinged)

Klaus: (ranting) Aurora... my love... wait till I see you again I will punsihyou for even thinking of leaving me

(He starts pacing, his eyes wild and unfocused)

Klaus: (muttering to himself) Must find Aurora... must make her see... she belongs to me...

(His behavior becomes more erratic, his movements quick and jerky)

Klaus: (roaring) I'LL FIND HER! I'LL MAKE HER MINE! NO ONE WILL TAKE HER FROM ME!

10 hours later

Aurora

We are in mystic falls stefan has told me how Bonnie is blocking klaus from finding

Also I don't know I have started to feel really sick maybe due to mate bond

I have ran away we are suppose to stay together we are not I am getting effected he won't since he is a original

I might die but maybe Bonnie can help I feel sad leaving but klaus scares me

And he crossed the limit by killing lucien he doesn't love me it is obsession not love