Chapter six

Mia pov:

As we made the noodles we both sat down to eat and while we were cooking he was asking so many things and engaging in conversations and I was just answering his questions. I have never been someone to talk too much or just open up to people. I hope he does not think of me as rude or ungrateful because I am grateful that he invited me to his apartment because of the heavy rain. However, I think he talks a lot.

I was very hungry so as soon as we took the seats and served ourselves I just started to eat without even looking at him. I have not eaten since lunch and I had a long shift at the café and even if this was just a simple noodle it felt so delicious. "Someone is hungry huh? Or maybe noodles taste better because you are having with me..." As I looked from the bowl I saw Ryan smirking as he teased me and I was so embarrassed that my cheeks were flushed. What must he think of me that I am a beast and I have no manners to eat? I looked down in embarrassment, "I am sorry. I was just...."

"Relax Mia, I was just teasing you and besides I have seen your work so it's not surprising if you are hungry and you don't have to feel embarrassed" he gently interrupted me and his eyes softened as he reassured me. I slowly nodded and started to eat again but bit at a slow pace and Ryan also resumed eating. "You make really tasty noodles you know, I thought I would be making it but you did almost all the cooking" he complimented me, and as I once again looked at him, this time he was not smirking or had a playful and teasing expression but it looked genuine. He liked the noodles made. I was happy that he thinks so. "Thank you, Ryan"

He smiled at me politely and I smiled back at him and continued eating the noodles."So Mia, what do you like to do besides reading those steamy and smutty books?" My eyes widened and I choked a bit on the food and my cheeks were red with embarrassment. I quickly took the sip of water and again he was smirking and his playful and teasing attitude and expression were back. I thought he would now be quiet and would not tease me. I really wished that day I wasn't reading that book in the library and he would not have seen it and known it and would not be teasing me.

"Uh.. I.. well I like to paint and also I have not tried but I want to try writing stories as well" I answered nervously as his grin widened and he smirked playfully as always. "Oh, writing huh... want to give writing those smutty things also a shot. Very Interesting Li... Mia." Why does he tease me so much about that thing? I was an idiot that I said I wanted to give writing also a shot. "it's not like that, there are many things other than those things as well which can be written" I said looking down in a soft voice and he was about to say something but I interrupted him, "By the way what do u like to do? Beside breaking other girl's heart?" He is not the only one who can tease me, I can also .... Right?

I don't know how I dared to speak like this. I mean I have never .... And besides what he does is none of my business. I was now regretting a bit why I said that seeing him as he raised with eyebrows with a smirk. Oh gosh, why does he always have to give this smirk? "Because girls want me to play with their hearts," he said so causally like why do any girl want him to play with their hearts and how can he say that as if it's the most normal thing.

"No girl wants to be played," I said in a bit firm tone which I never actually use but hearing him, I was feeling anger. "Is that anger I am seeing Little sheep. Didn't know Little sheep also get angry" he bit leaned and teased me. Seriously? Again Little Sheep? I thought we agreed he won't call me that. "Don't call me Little Sheep" I said in a firm tone and I know my lips are a bit pouting as it happens when I get mad. I was expecting he would now be quiet but I heard a chuckle escape from his mouth.