one

I'm scared. I'm so utterly scared right now. I'm standing right outside the door of a chemistry classroom in a school that i was once attending.
What is she is not here? What if I'm annoying, considering I've visited her a few months ago...It's april now and a lot has happened since october. in january i got an unexpected message from my current italian teacher, whom is friends with Mrs. Evans. Apparently they met the night before at someones birthday party and she told her how I'm still dear to her heart and she's sending me lots of hugs and kisses. That shocked me, it did, because no one is expecting a message from their highschool teacher on a saturday morning saying how my middle school teacher misses me. I mean it didnt really say that she misses me, just that I still have a place in her heart but still...

Now I'm here, and I'm waiting for the bell to ring. It surely does, and it scares the shit out of me as all the students leave her classroom and I slowly make my way in. She is there. Whooh, okay. She is there, breathe.
She doesn't notice me immediately but I walk inside and put the little gift bag on the desk next to me. She turns around with a smile as I greet her.
"Marlena!"
"Hii ohh I'm so glad I got to see you!" I say while she is already inviting me for a hug, and of course I accept.
I hate hugs, but I would never reject the opportunity to get to hug her.
"How have you been?"
"Oh good, and you?"
"Good, come on sit down." I was hoping she would say that, but considering how she is always in a hurry, i felt the urge to ask: "Do you have some time?"
"Of course, sit."

I do as I'm told.
We had a small talk, lasting 10 minutes at most, she told me how its too bad we didn't get to sit for a coffee when we bumped into eachother unexpectedly last month, but of course she was in a hurry.
I can't blame her, I mean she is a grown woman, with kids and a husband, I can't expect her to make time for a student she doesn't even teach anymore. I don't think I ever was something more than that...just another student, despite the fact I gave her a handwritten note last year, saying how I'm thankful for having her as my teacher and that she motivated me to do my best. I didn't ever think about her in a forbidden way, at the end of the day she is 47, but I just wished I would be her favourite student, just like she was my favourite teacher.

"How's in school? You are attending a gymnasium right?" She remembered...
"Yess, well it's not as hard as it's so draining, i mean its truly exhausting." I answer her question and she nods
"Yeah, I believe you, but I'm sure you can do it, I know it." I smile a little at that.
I hand her a gift I got for her.
"Marlena thank you, butyou didn't have to!"
"But it's just chocolate! I mean I just had to, that's polite." She giggled and my heart almost melted.
After a moment the bell rang, and she is working, this is her job, so I knew I had to go.
"It was so good to see you." I say and go to hug her.
"You too, bye Marlena"
I say goodbye to Mrs Evans with a heavy heart. I just wish I was still in that school and not some freshman in some highschool.

------------

A/N
hii guys i've been wanting to write this for a while now and with all the recent events i thought why not, so im starting.

i need to explain this to you though, this first chapter is short but its ALL real events, and from now on im planning on writing what i wish would happen. The names are changed too.

just to make all that clear. the rest of the chapters might contain some true events but most will be written from my fantasy, enjoy this wlw story!

there wont be many authors notes further so you can enjoy it in peace!