8. Date/Taelous💝✨

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Tae:-(pecking kook's cheeks again and again) yeahhhhhhhh

Kook first smirk and throw the ball randomly missing the target intentionally and make sad face.

Tae:- umm itsh okie we will pass the next one.

Kook nodded his head and again throw the ball missing this time also. Now tae pout angrily and shouted.

Tae:- yaaa u big had minnie u are more bad than Taetae atleast Taetae passed two time but u mished all u meanie.

Tae started to hit kook's chest whereas kook smile and kiss Tae's forehead and throw balls one after another and all three passed through it.

Kook:-(smiling) see I passed three of them.

Said making Tae to stop hitting and Turned his head towards the game and saw all three balls passed through the hall and fall inside the box.

He turned towards kook and peck his lips multiple times. Shopkeeper smiled seeing the playful duo and their love. He got the flushy and give it to Tae and ruffled his hairs.

Sk:- may God bless u both and your love will be successful and bloom like a flower.

Kook:- (shocked+blush) what are u saying uncle.

Sk:-(small smile) see my age kid I know the difference between admiration and love the feeling and emotions ur eyes shows for him it clearly says that it pure love not any brotherly or friendly. And this little one he is a lil kid but his eyes also shows same passion like urs. I m sure he must be childish in the future but his love will be possessive and obsessive but will love u truly. And it's not wrong to have this much age difference only "love matters".

He said and enter inside his shop after patting kook's shoulder. Kook smile and started to peck Tae's whole face making him giggle loudly.

Kook:- why did u wanted that flushy so badly hmm?

Tae:-(smile widely) see this tiger is me and the bunny he holding is my doll (said while giggling)

Kook:-(bunny smile) ommo but Taetae is small and doll is tall so how is it then?

Tae:-(pout) so what me will grow up in future and became more taller than doll hump.

Kook:-(bopping Tae's nose) okie okie I got it

They both now head towards the food stalls while talking and giggling to eat something as they were hungry. Kook made Tae sat on the bench and left to bring food.

Tae was playing with his new flushy when his eyes fall on some girls who were standing few feets away from kook and were giggling while pointing at him.

He bacame angry (may be jealous) and got down from his bench and went towards the girls. He pulled one's hand getting their attention.

G1:- ommo cutie do u need something?

Tae:-(angrily with pout) no u aunties Taetae don't need anything but stop staring at my doll u.

G2:- whom are u calling aunty kid don't u know who we are? And who is ur doll

Tae:- waee don't u know who u are why Taetae need to know huh? And u see him (point at kook) he is Taetae's doll.

All the girls laugh at Tae taking it in a jocking way thinking how can a muscular boy let a kid call him doll.

G3:-(laughing hard) do u think us stupid kid

Tae:- u waee u laughing at Taetae did Taetae said any joke

G1:-(laughing) of course u did and u wait I will make him my boyfriend hahaha (aish in ur dreams bitch)

Taetae:-(shouting) u big nad meanie u laugh at Taetae wait