Why couldn't he get affected by her as she got? Why didn't his controlled demeanor ever change when she always felt herself on the verge of losing her mind?

Somehow Unaiza tugged on the edge of his shirt and rode it over with difficulty because it was getting so hard to resist the charm his mouth was playing over her neck.

"Let me make it easy for you," he grumbled, his breath once again rising goosebumps on her skin.

Huzaifa straightened and pulled up his shirt over his head, revealing the sight of his well-defined muscles. That was definitely a show for Unaiza. She stared at it without blinking. His chest was muscular and sculpted, raising and declining with the every breath he was taking. Her eyes fled towards his abs and it caused a red line to creep over her cheeks.

He grabbed her hand and put it on his chest. "Explore it however you want."

She shifted her palms greedily over his chest, gulping as his warm yet strong skin made contact with them. That was making her go crazy. But Huzaifa for once never showed any reaction. There wasn't even a bit of change in his expression. She wanted him to become affected by her as he caused her. But how could this happen?

Huzaifa grabbed her waist and walked them backward towards the bed. The back of Unaiza's knees got brushed against the wooden board of the bed and with this, Huzaifa made her recline on the mattress as he remained on top of her. He again kissed her lips as she lay flat on the bed. Huzaifa put a hand over her cheek and the other bent over on the soft mattress as he devoured her mouth with a heated intensity.

As his hand reached the fabric of her night dress over her arm, he slid it down a bit, revealing her pale skin. Grazing his lips over it, he dropped feather-like kisses there. Unaiza arched her back in elation as she sifted her fingers on the hard of his shoulder.

"Your Tashfeen Papa will be thinking that you must be crying here because I was hurting you like those typical husbands stuck in forced marriage but he doesn't even know what is happening here in reality. His dearest Unaiza is moaning for some other reasons," he said with a smirk making her blush all over her ears.

"Maybe I never told you this but you are a complete prick," she pouted and she looked cute to him in this fake anger because he had caught her blushing already.

Huzaifa brushed his lips over her collarbone. "You like the things this Prick do with you. Try to deny that."

He placed his hand over her stomach and lightly caressed it, as her eyes rolled back. Huzaifa tugged at the edge of her top as he tried to heave it up. His cold fingers made contact with her warm and sensitive belly, sending jolts in her veins. However this at the same time acted as an eye-opener for her. She grabbed his wrist and here Huzaifa met her gaze.

He stroked her warm cheek. "You aren't ready yet."

She bit her lower lip and nodded. "I need time, Huzaifa. Not now and not here especially."

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Do you want some kind of fairy tale kinda vibes?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fairy tales are not true. They are fiction and fantasy is not something to live into. I know this fact. It's just that it's my own room and I still need time to accept all this."

And also fairy tales had a beautiful princess and they had their happily ever after with their princes who only loved them and would spend the rest of their lives with them alone. Neither she was a princess nor she was the only woman Huzaifa would ever live with.

He nodded. "Fair enough."

She became stunned. She had known from many people that one should care for the husband's words and rights. Even she heard the same from the elder Aunties from her wedding instructing her about the same. Even she accepted the reality of their marriage in front of him when he asked to make a decision.  "You aren't angry..."

He pecked the space between her eyebrows. "I can be a jerk. I can be a tease and I can be a prick but I ain't an asshole, Unaiza. I grew up in an environment where women are respected by men in any form and in any relation. I have been raised with this thinking by my mother. And I know how to give respect to you my woman."

Now as he made a distance from her as he stood up, she again became timid seeing their states. Huzaifa was shirtless while she herself was in such an embarrassing state. Her dupatta was lying on the other side of the bed and she had her shoulders exposed too. Her lips would be swollen by now as well and yes she must be having those aching places on her every sensitive spot of her neck and throat as well. This made her feel more shy.

There Aqia has asked her to stay away from him and here, she had just ended up kissing him and allowing him into her room.

Her glasses. Where were her glasses? She looked around in search of them. Huzaifa had taken them off her eyes during kissing.

"Here, become my Glasses again," he told her with a grin as he forwarded her glasses to her.

She took them with a scowl shot at him.

Huzaifa pulled out his palm in front of her. "Come on. Let's get back to our bedroom."

She shook her head, declining his invitation. "I won't go."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Unaiza."

She nudged her fingers together. "Aqia Mama didn't allow me to leave this room so I can't go."

"For once talk about yourself too," he enlightened her.

"She is my mother, Huzaifa. I won't do anything that can displease her," she said.

He bent his face near her. "Let me carry you in my arms to my bedroom. That will be easier."

She gasped and took a step behind. "No, don't do that. You should go back to your room and let me sleep. I am getting sleepy."

"You are my wife, Unaiza. No one can force you to stay away from me if you don't want to," he asserted, shrugging his shoulders.

"Maybe you need to sort everything out before it's too late. I won't let you hurt Tashfeen Papa like this. Perhaps till that time, it's better if I stay here, away from you," she let out.

"As if I would let you stay away like this," he mumbled sensually.

She sighed. "The thing remains Huzaifa. You can't hurt Tashfeen Papa like this."

He smiled as he trapped a strand of her hair between his index finger. "One way or another he is gonna be hurt as long as I remain in front of his eyes. Do you think he is happy to see me going for my work which he considers taboo?"

She pulled away from his touch. "Then why use our marriage for this?"

"Simple and to the point answer is that I can't give him the gratification that I accepted a girl he got me married to. He would take it as his victory and announce it to everyone that I got defeated by him and he would use it against me. Everyone from his conservative family would consider it as my weak point. The fact that I consider you my wife would act as happy news for him." He lowered down his voice. "And that we are kissing and doing many other things in our privacy."

"If you had this much issue that you had to pose in front of everyone that you are hurting me then why do you even accept me as your wife? Maybe it would have been easier for you if you wouldn't have done that. Maybe we could have lived as two strangers and by this way, you wouldn't have to make a show of being a bad husband to irk Tashfeen Papa," she asserted, feeling strange because of her own said words.

Disappointed in Huzaifa for doing this with his family and sad because she wouldn't have survived if Huzaifa had ignored her. She loved his intimacy too much to be real. His kisses, his touch, and his sweet talks. She couldn't have lived like that. But she needed to think about her family. Her Aqia Mama who considered her as a daughter and Tashfeen Papa who was affectionate as a real father. As a daughter-in-law, she got another duty too. She glanced at Huzaifa for an answer. 

                    __________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

Here's a new chapter.

Plz vote and comment. ❤❤

Feedback?

What will be Huzaifa's reply?